• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 2b

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 2a)

When you got on top of him again, and used your hand to guide him inside you, he groaned with such total pleasure that it twisted my stomach. With your permission, I sat on the floor next to the bed, where I could watch your faces as you fucked him, and what happened next was... there just are no words. You used your whole body to pleasure him -- you put your breasts in his face, and slid them along his chest; you raised your hips up until he was almost completely out of you, then you dropped onto him as hard -- and as deep -- as you could. Each time, he groaned and gasped in pleasure, and I shook with humiliation and excitement combined. You seemed totally focused on exciting him; the way you moved your body, the way you twisted your hips to move him inside you... it was awesome.

At one point, you slid your body down tightly onto his; he groaned, and he said, "Oh, you really do like it deep, don't you?" As you ground your hips into him you gasped out your response: "He... never... touches... me... there." As I sat there on the floor, next to your bed, the most awesome part was knowing that it was true. I looked down at my cock, as hard and as big as it ever gets, and knew that I could not ever do what Ted was doing, and you were loving, at that moment.

What you did next will always -- always -- remain in my mind, and excite me beyond words. You laid your head down on his chest, his cock deep inside you, and you looked at me. Sally, you looked RIGHT AT ME, and you gently, seductively, wickedly said, "First floor, second floor, third floor, penthouse." I knew what was happening as you said that: you were doing the "Kegel Exercises" which you learned in Lamaze, to tighten your pussy muscles. With each "floor," you were tightening your belly and squeezing him inside you! When the "elevator" reached the penthouse the second time, he groaned out loud and shook with pleasure... and you, with your head resting gently on his chest, smiled at me! That moment was the most awesome, breathtaking, humiliating moment of my life, as you allowed me to see the pleasure you took in pleasing your lover. Thank you, my love, for sharing that moment with me!

I could tell he was close to cumming, when suddenly he pulled out of you and flipped you onto your back. I don't think I'll ever get used to the sight of you spreading your legs so wantonly, and reaching your hand down to guide his cock into you. Now there was nothing gentle, nothing subtle; he pushed inside you and fucked you hard. Sally, I'm sorry that I never knew you liked it so hard; I'm not sure even you knew it until he showed you how it felt. I promise I'll try to do it more like that, but watching him take you, I don't think I will ever be able to match his strength, his stamina OR his size. Watching him push into you, seeing his penis shine with your wetness as he pulled out on each stroke, and listening to the obscenely delighted noises you were making... I was honored to be allowed to watch, to witness him pleasing you so!

And then, my wife, your lover came in you again. Less than a foot away from my face, he orgasmed in you. Grunting and groaning like an animal in heat, totally uninterested in my feelings or even my presence, he found his release in you. I watched his body spasm over and over again, as he pumped his seed into you before my eyes. You held him tightly against you with your arms, your legs and, I knew, with your pussy, until he was completely drained.

When you caught your breath you turned to me, saw the cum dripping down my hand, and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed that. But you didn't enjoy it as much as I did."

Later, as we left the hotel, I thanked you for what you did. I said that from these three "dates," my deepest fantasies had been fulfilled, and if you wanted to stop, It was fine with me. You asked if *I* wanted to stop, and I said no, but I was comfortable with whatever you chose to do. You thanked me, and we drove home.

Three days later, you sent an email to Ted.

You asked him to check his calendar, to see when you could meet again.

I love you, my wife. More than words -- even all these words -- can say.

Love,

Paul

newatthis22a@yahoo.com

Very nive work

Users who are viewing this thread