• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 6b "She Spread Her Legs for Him"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 6a)

Even then, her legs never closed. She got up and knelt over his cock, facing her ass toward me as she sucked and licked him. From my vantage point, I could see her pussy lips hanging down and open, and I could see way up inside her. Her vagina was coated with a mixture of their bodies' fluids, and her lips were deep purple, engorged with blood and virtually begging for sex. I sat no more than a foot from her pussy, but I knew that the invitation was not for me. Sure enough, soon after I thought that, she moved up to kiss him, reached down with her hand, and slid his penis into her body's open lips. I watched her fuck him - dangling her breasts in front of his face, inviting him to suck them, and alternately loosening her body's grip on his cock, then tightening it with those wonderful "Kegel exercises" she learned before childbirth. Each time she squeezed his cock with her body he moaned in appreciation, until finally he could take no more. He pulled out of her, turned her on her back, and drove his cock into her. I saw her continue to squeeze and release his penis with her body, and as the squeezes and the fucking increased in speed and intensity, his moans turned into shouts of pleasure. Again and again he drove his body down onto her, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him, drawing him into her and drawing his orgasm and his cum out of him. I watched in awe as he ejaculated in my wife, as her open legs and open lips welcomed his sperm into her womb.

When they were done, her legs still remained open: wrapped around him, hugging him as she was doing with her arms. Only when they arose from the bed did she look at me, and then, for the first time in a week, she spread her legs for me: she told me to lie down on the floor, and she squatted above my face. I looked up into her gaping pussy, and saw her lover's cum flow out of her body, into my open mouth As I licked his ejaculate from her body, the two of them had a good laugh about how turned on it made me.

We dressed, Sally and Ty said their good-byes, and we got in the car for the ride home. She was very excited about the evening, and told me all about how good he made her felt, and how much she enjoyed every minute and every sensation. Passing a rest area, I pulled in; she thought I was going to jump her right there, but I assured her that I would not. I said there was one question I wanted to ask, and I wanted to look in her eyes when she answered.

When we stopped, I reminded her of the definition of a cuckold - "a man with an unfaithful wife" - and I asked her to tell me, truthfully, if there was any point in the evening when she had been unfaithful to me.

She thought for a moment, then softly said, "Yes." I asked her when that was, and she said it was when he first went inside her. All she wanted in the whole world was to open her legs as wide as she could, and to feel him slide into her body. She said it would not have mattered one bit if I was there or not, because she thought of nothing other than feeling him in her.

That, she explained, was why she had not opened her legs for me. She was saving it for him.

I told her I understood.
Paul & Sally
newatthis22a@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread