A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 8b "Letter to My Wife's Black Lover"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 8a)

Thank you for holding her, touching her, kissing her and making love to her while she came. She was so excited by your touch; I saw her looking at your hands on her breasts, your mouth on her nipples, and I saw her shudder with pleasure as the sensations built. When she got very excited you said, "Oh, I feel you getting close," and that's all it took. She exploded, just like I told you she would, and even across the room I could tell that it was a massive orgasm. I saw that as she came, you got hard again; I'm glad that her pleasure turned you on! Now you, too, know what my wife looks like: what she looks like without her clothes on, what she looks like when she is filled with a man's cock, and what she looks like when she lets go of everything and cums.

Thank you for talking with me after she finished the "aftershocks" and got up to use the bathroom. As you lay there in her/our bed, and I sat in a chair with my still-hard cock in my hand, you raved about how she came and how you "just tried to hold on" during her orgasm. That was MY wife you were talking about, and you were telling me how good it was to have sex with her! Since I wasn't allowed to cum, I just sat there and masturbated furiously as I listened to you rave about her orgasm, her tight pussy and her beautiful breasts. I really was embarrassed by it all, but all I could do was jerk off; I was too excited to worry about what you thought of me.

When Sally came back, she laid down next to you and kissed you. You began gently stroking her nipples - playing with them with your fingers and licking them softly. For the next 10 minutes I sat silently as you talked to her about her nipples: how hard they were, how high they stood up on her breasts, how much you had been looking at them in the pictures, and how much you wanted to see and touch them in person. She loved it all; she kept telling you that YOU were making them do that, and she said that they do, eventually, go down, but they never did! For the next few days, whenever she and I made love, she would comment on how her nipples were soft, or just a little hard; she said she wished you could see them now, so you'd believe her. Do you know how that made me feel, having her say that she wished you could see her nipples when they were soft... and saying that while I was making love to her?? So all I can say is thank you for turning her on so much, so very much, that she remembers it whenever we make love.

Do you want to know HOW much you turned her on? Think back... when you told me to bring you another condom and you slipped it on, do you remember what happened next? You got on top of her, she spread her legs for you, and you slid your cock into her. What was missing? The K-Y was missing! That's right, she was so wet that she took that huge penis of yours without ANY lubrication but her own! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that, but there it was: if you want proof of how excited she was for you, her nipples and her soaking wet vagina should serve as that proof... and as a wonderful reminder of how you made my wife feel. Thank you, sir. Thank you very much.

Finally, thank you for being such a gentleman that you wrote to her afterward, saying how much you enjoyed her company and how honored you were that she invited you into her body. You said you hoped to see her again, and you got your answer: in her return letter, she said she was looking forward to the next time, too.

Joshua, as I said at the beginning, I really don't know how to say thank you properly. I hope this letter will remind you of the fun you had with my wife, and I hope that knowing you turned her on more than I do, and helped her feel things I never can, will turn you on as much as it does Sally, and as much as it does me.

I look forward to sharing my wife with you again.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul