A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 9b "Letter to Joshua's Friend"

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
(continued from 9a)

After lying together for a while, Joshua got hard again, with Sally's "encouragement." It was then that she asked me to stand near him, so she could get a picture of the two of us "for a size contest." Joshua stroked his cock to keep it hard, and Sally said I should get hard, too. Of course, I *was* hard -- I hadn't cum, so I was just as hard as I had been all afternoon. Sally and Joshua both laughed when she "realized" her mistake, and she took pictures of us as I shuddered with shame and excitement together. I posted the picture on the web as she instructed, but I have a hard time bringing myself to look at it. Like it or not, men have been comparing size for centuries, and the plain fact is that his penis is nearly twice as big as mine. He can touch places in my wife that I can't even imagine, and since their first date, Sally has spoken longingly of feeling that full again. And yes, she talks like that when we're making love, even now.

As she finished taking the picture, she put down the camera and said, "Well, dear, in this size contest you're clearly the loser. So watch what the winner gets!" With that she rolled onto the bed, spread her legs, and as soon as he had slipped on another condom, she pulled him into her. With no help from him, she put her legs on his shoulders and she fucked him... man, how she fucked him! I could see her concentrating on how good she could make him feel, as if to repay him for what he had given her. Yet, even though she was concentrating on HIS pleasure, she couldn't help herself; every time that huge penis slid all the way into her, her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth fell open, and long, deep sighs of "oooohhhhh" came from... well, from somewhere deep inside. She lowered her legs to wrap them around his back, and she said in an un-customarily loud voice, "I want you to cum in me." With that, he began fucking her in earnest, and she drew him on with more words of encouragement. For a woman who usually makes love quietly, she was VERY vocal, and VERY clear in her desire!

And so he came in her again. Again, he drove his cock deep inside her, and when he came he held it in her, shaking and groaning as he hunched over her body. She held him tight, pulling all of him into her; so much for any concerns of whether or not she could fit him all! She fit him in very well... very well, indeed.

Daren, it's all true. I hope you've seen the pictures we posted, but pictures can only tell part of the story, especially since I can't show you the looks of pleasure, lust and ecstasy on her face. Your friend fucked my wife better, longer, deeper and more completely than I ever have, and he brought her pleasure which she has never felt in my arms. So, show a little respect to Joshua; he's damn good. I saw it with my own eyes, and Sally keeps telling me I saw right.

Sincerely,

Sally and Joshua's cuckold,
Paul
newatthis22a@yahoo.com