• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Day In Which One Of My Fantasies Came True.

• Thread starterPanardrod
  • Start date

Panardrod

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2018
My wife and I are avid travelers but seeing we are now in our 50’s we have decided to travel a bit more within Australia. Having seen a lot of overseas countries we decided to purchase a camper trailer and visit some of our beautiful coast lines. Tania and I looked at numerous maps, searched Google for the best places to go. Of-course Queensland was on top of the list of beaches to visit.

We live in South Australia so it was going to be a long road trip but being semi retired that wasn’t going to be a problem. I’m not going to share the trip up there but I wanted to write about one of the stops we had along the way.
We stopped in Yeppoon and asked the locals where there were some great beach camping spots and the kind towns folk told us about this very secluded beach north of the national park. Seeing we still had plenty of daylight we took on the extra 120KMS. Upon reaching our destination we started to look for a nicely sheltered spot to set up for a couple of days.

As soon as Tania opened the door of our 4X4 the humidity hit us like a brick wall. As she stepped out of the vehicle she looked around to see if anyone was camped there as well. Thank goodness no one was around, for as soon as she was comfortable with the lack of onlookers she immediately took her tank top of, undid her bra and stood there topless. You could see the sweet running down between her supple breasts and as soon as she wiped it away her beautiful nipples became erect. Now Tania has quite long nipples, something that drew me to her as I just love nipples and hers are some of the best I have ever had the pleasure to cast my eyes upon.

We were done setting up, by now dusk had enveloped us, Tania went to the fridge and pulled a couple of bars out for us. I set up a couple of camp chairs and we sat and talked about the gorgeous location we were in. It was a real joy to watch my beautiful wife siting across from me still topless, as she is fairly prudish and is not one to sit around half naked. I took that as an opportunity to ask whether she would be comfortable enough to try some nude sun baking in the morning to which she replied,” if there's no-one on the beach I will”.

First thing in the morning I took a walk around and set off done to the beach to see if we were in an isolated spot away from anyone else. To my surprise the beach was totally clear for miles in either direction, this brought me a lot of joy as I knew that Tania would feel comfortable being nude in this beautiful setting. I returned to our site to Tania setting up breakfast and a coffee and to my surprise she was totally naked . So not to be a spoil sport as soon as I reached her I took off what little I was wearing and as soon as she cast her eyes upon me, she made a smug comment regarding my now somewhat hardening shaft.

As soon as breakfast was done with Tania rapped a beach towel around her naked body, just in case someone did show up at the beach, and we both took of to the sound of crashing waves nearby. The minute we stepped onto the sand Tania looked left the right and happy with what she saw, or lack of, she dropped her towel and ran down to the waters edge. She squealed at the cool water but that didn’t stop her from diving straight into the oncoming wave that was about to break right in front of her. She popped out on the other side of the wave turned around with a huge smile on her face, but that was not all. Once again her nipples were completely erect and to my amazement she must of shaved all of her pubic hair while I was on my walk.

I ran as if my life depended on it, straight towards her, not for one second taking my eyes from her beautiful bald pussy. Tania shaves but only around her lips normally so this view was a real treat for me and I wasn’t going to miss a minute of it. I almost bumped into her being so enthusiastic so I could get a closer look. She seemed to enjoy my child like behavior and started giggling at what must have seemed to her as something quite pathetic, a grown man in his 50”s carrying on like that. I looked down at her and ran my hand over her smooth pussy almost salivating at the thought of burying my face into her hairless twat, when she pushed my hand away turned around and started walking back to the beach. She turned around and must of noticed the puzzled look on my face and just said” you can have it later, I’m going to sun bake. I just stood there like a disheartened school boy and the best thing I could come up with was to call her a BITCH.

Anyway Tania spread out her beach towel and sure enough lay down and started sun baking. Ow well I thought and being a true blue Aussie with that she’ll be right attitude and knowing good things come to those who wait, started body surfing. I have no idea how long I was at it because the surf was awesome and I really enjoyed body surfing in the nude, something I have never done before. I looked over to my wife and she was still laying there, so i gathered she must have fallen asleep when something caught my eye. Our secluded beach had been invaded by another couple, and to my amazement they to were totally naked. As they both got closer I could make out that they must have been in their early to mid twenties, she was stunning with long legs that don’t seem to ever end, blonde hair with small breasts and another woman on the beach with no pubic hair, yummy. He must have been 6 foot 3 inches, muscular with blonde hair as well, and he to was hairless.

Shit I thought to myself, if Tania sees them she’ll do a runner for the camp site, but she didn’t notice anything. As they were almost upon me I stepped out of the water and apologized for my lack of attire, to which they both laughed and waved the thought away. I tried very hard not to look at her nakedness as I introduced myself, shook hands and they told me their names. Bec and Steve, locals to the area that like to bare all and walk in the mid morning. I wasn’t to sure what to do regarding Tania but I decided to gesture them towards her direction, conversing with them as we made our way there. I was hoping that she would hear us but she must have been in a deep sleep because there was no movement frothier at all. Tania was lying on her back so the young couple got to see all of my wife as her legs were slightly spread giving then a nice view of her freshly shaven twat. I bent down and gently touched her on the shoulder and as soon as she started to rouse I whispered for her not to freak as we have company.

To my amazement Tania sat up crossed her legs so her slit was no longer visible and crossed her arms across her breasts when she looked up and greeted them both with a smile. Who was this woman, normally she would have screamed and run for her life. As she was looking up at them I noticed that her eyes were fixed on Steves manhood and rightly so, it was quite a weapon. It must have been at least 8 inches long but what amazing me was how skinny it was. I’m no John Holmes but mine was twice as fat and around 1 1/2 inches or so shorter. Both Bec and Steve noticed how awkward Tania was so they apologized for unannounced appearance to which Tania commented that it was a bit of a shock as she has never been seen in this predicament but seeing that they too were without clothing that she didn’t feel to out of it. Tania then asked if Bec wanted to sit next to her on the towel so she wouldn’t get sand in the wrong places. By doing this Tania had to move so she dropped her arms and shuffled to one side of the towel so Bec could sit down.

She still had her legs crossed but now sat somewhat comfortably ******** her breasts to our visitors. As we were chatting away we found out that Bec and Steve both worked for his fathers dive charter and had met a couple of years back. Bec having been on holidays from England decided to stay with Steve and over time their relationship flourished. As we were quizzing them about their job on the charter they told us that the charter was an overnight one where they obviously do some diving and then stay overnight on the boat. Bec was the one that shared with us the fact that opportunities arise where they sometimes find themselves in threesomes or even more. Now here is a topic that interested me as this is something I have always wanted my wife to try and over the years have spoken frequently about it to Tania without any sign of interest on her behalf.

I took this as an opportunity to try and lighten the mood for her and asked if anyone would like some wine or a beer. All three agreed so I asked if Steve would be so kind as to help me to carry some glasses back. As we set off to get some beverages I spoke with Steve regarding the adventures on his fathers boat. I told him that this was something that I have been asking my wife to experience for a while now but she had always dismissed the idea. Steve turned to me and said that I shouldn’t worry about it and that Bec has the gift of getting things like that going. OMG my heart started to pound at the prospect of seeing my wife take another man but even more so that maybe I could be involved somehow.

When we returned to the girls with drinks in hand I noticed that Tania and Bec were both sitting upright with their legs slightly parted so we could see those beautiful pussy lips. My wife did not budge when she saw Steve standing in front of her looking down at her bald twat, smile on his face as he said, now you two look comfortable. We poured the drinks and Tania did not take long to down hers so I just topped it up again and that one disappeared as well. As we were chatting away I noticed Tania glaring at Steve's cock, only imagining that by now she must have been slightly intoxicated and some of her inhibitions had taken holidays. Bec too noticed where her eyes had been fixed and made mention that I should shave my pubic hair as it does heighten sexual pleasure. Tania told Bec that this was her first time shaving completely and that she was not looking forward to the itchiness of it. Bec then turned her body towards Tania and said that she doesn’t shave but waxes because it grows back so much smoother, then took my wife's hand and placed it on her pussy.

I was totally shocked when Tania proceeded to run her fingers up and down those gorgeous smooth young lips commenting that she was right, they were very smooth. As Tania started to move her hand away Bec took hold of her again and asked if she could leave it there as it felt nice, to which my daring wife had no objection. I was in a trance, my eyes fixed on Tania gently sliding her fingers on those stunning lips when she took hold of Bec's leg and pulled it towards her so she had no resistance from her thighs. Her lips now completely wet Tania, parted them even more, allowing her finger to penetrate her love hole, Bec raising her hips gently moaning to my wife's touch. I was so fixed on what was happening in front of me that I hadn’t noticed Steve now fully erect pumping his manhood slowly as he was looking down at my wife’s pussy. Tania's legs now so spread that her lips were completely parted allowing us to almost see inside her, he looked at me and I knew what he wanted so I nodded and as soon as permission was given he slide his hand up Tania's leg and instantly inserted two of his fingers onto her accepting hole, Tania gasping at his touch.

Bec head was tilted back as Tania was now feverishly finger fucking her twat when she looked over at me and noticed my cock was at full erection, her eyes opening wide as she looked down at it, as my shaft has quite a girth. She smiled licking her lips, so I took that as an invitation, got up on my knees and shuffled over to her, no sooner was I next to her she took hold of my throbbing cock and placed her mouth over it, grabbing my balls as she pumped my shaft. Oh my goodness it felt so awesome having this twenty year old suck my cock and being able to watch my wife not only finger fuck another woman but to be worked on by a young guy. I have never been one for blow jobs as my wife never enjoyed giving them thus gave terrible ones but this was amazing. This girl knew how to please a mans manhood. I moaned quite loudly I might add as Bec worked my cock as if it were the end of days and she would never have the pleasure of sucking one again, when Tania looked up at me. She then looked down at Steve's long skinny shaft, looked back at me as to ask for approval. Who the fuck is this woman? We have spoken numerous times about just this sort of scenario but she had just waved it off as if it were something that would never happen, but here we are. Once I nodded to my wife she promptly took her hand away from Bec’s pussy, got in to the doggy position, turned around and invited Steve to enter her now swollen red and very wet slit.

Steve took no time to slide his cock into my wife without any effort and as he stabbed her with his complete length her gasping with delight moaning loudly with each thrust of his long shaft. It was a real fantasy come true for me as her hips gyrated with each pump of his cock. Watching her gave me so much pleasure that I soon erupted into Bec's mouth, her sucking becoming more intense with each shot of my load. I felt like I had the life drained out of me but took no time in taking advantage of her now unattended pussy. I beckoned her to lay on her back took hold of both her legs, parted them and slowly started to lick her left leg working my way down to her sweet bald love nest. As I worked my tongue around her swollen lips she reached down and spread them so I could focus my attention towards her clit. As I placed my tongue upon her pleasure spot and firmly pressed down on it she moaned, lifted her hips to put more force on it and rode my face almost grunting with each pass of her clit. With my face firmly buried in Bec's pussy I couldn’t see Tania’s facial expression but couldn’t miss hearing her scream as Steve brought her to a climax, her panting like she had just run a marathon.

Steve then pulled his cock out of my wife’s cunt and asked her to turn around, holding his shaft and beckoning her her place her mouth over it. As she placed his manhood into her mouth Steve pushed half of it in and all we could hear was Tania gag so he pulled it back a little. He tried again and again until she could just about take his full length into her mouth. It was then when Bec moved into a position that allowed her to reach my wife’s twat, reaching up to her waist and gently pulling her down and placing her love nest onto her waiting mouth. Tania’s legs were spread to the point that she was almost doing the splits and as I looked over Bec’s stunning little body past her perfect tits while still tasting her sweet sweet pussy, all I could see was my wife’s open hole being penetrated by Bec’s tongue. My cock hardened instantly. I had the best seat in the house, watching my wife suck another mans cock while she was being eaten by another woman. My cock was throbbing as I pulled my face away from Bec’s pussy, I shuffled myself up her body, took hold of my cock and began to guide it towards her open slit. I placed my knob into her and gently pushed myself deeper feeling her pussy stretch, Bec whimpering with what I thought might have been pain, but was very mistaken. She had no problems in taking the thickness of my cock so I thrust the full length up to the hilt of her cunt, her whimpering in delight, muffled because her face was still firmly planted in my wife's pussy.

Our sex lasted for maybe another half hour or so when all of us depleted of our energy having climaxed, we sat, replenished our drinks and conversed, Tania and I expressing our gratitude to Bec and Steve for helping us to fulfil my fantasy and for unleashing Tania’s new found sexuality. An incredible day for the both of us.

Reactions: tterry298

Users who are viewing this thread