• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Good Wife Loves BBC

• Thread starterthe good wife
  • Start date

the good wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2004
Chicago Area
I'm a milf who has finally given in to my desires for BBC. I used to feel guilty about it - now I just lay back and enjoy it. With age comes wisdom. Husband fully supports my slutty behaviour so let the good times roll. Need a steady man or two for regular sessions. I love big men with thick dicks.

Attachments

• Resize of 121-2187_IMG.JPG
    Resize of 121-2187_IMG.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 2,121
  • Resize of Hedo 3.jpg
    Resize of Hedo 3.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 2,174
  • Resize of A Handfull.jpg
    Resize of A Handfull.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3,545
I really need to go to Chicago...

i did it ttoo

Great body! Show us more!

I like the pocahontus/jungle woman outfit.

Here is a couple more....let me know if you like them. Guys if you're interested lets see some pics of you too. PS

Attachments

• Resize of Dark Cavern #6.jpg
    Resize of Dark Cavern #6.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,394
  • Resize of A Fullfilled Hotwife.jpg
    Resize of A Fullfilled Hotwife.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2,342
  • Resize of HOT-tubbing 3.jpg
    Resize of HOT-tubbing 3.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,200
the 2nd pic kissing is the hottest see the tongue action

She Fucking Hot, Love Your Pics, Hun. Keep Them Spread Open.

I like the pants, lets see that ass bareback!

Love the pics!
Do you have an yahoo profile?

Luv the pics.....

the good wife said:
Here is a couple more....let me know if you like them. Guys if you're interested lets see some pics of you too. PS

Can't wait till you show all of us how much cum a black man can deposit in you and have it dripping out of your hot pussy....

Are you in Chicago area?

the good wife said:
I'm a milf who has finally given in to my desires for BBC. I used to feel guilty about it - now I just lay back and enjoy it. With age comes wisdom. Husband fully supports my slutty behaviour so let the good times roll. Need a steady man or two for regular sessions. I love big men with thick dicks.

Luv to hook up when you need another injection...

she is for real

Brothas she is for real, I'm in NW Indiana not too far from her and I have chatted with her a couple of times. We have never met but she is for real. She use to be called sue douglas, lives outside of chitown in the burbs.

sounds great very nice profrile and pictures sweetie..

I miss Chicago... :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet. i want it

Users who are viewing this thread