• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A little fun

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
More Xmas pics

She had any bbc lately? Those are the pics we all wanna see I think it's safe to say. ;)

merry XMAS to us!!! thanks teebone

Last edited by a moderator:
Professor, travel to her home and check her out.......she is amazing !

ill take Kay with a black dildo ...

i think Kay and TEE deserve an award or something...how about we all pitch in and do something nice for them both

She has an amazing body and she knows to pick the right clothes...

teebone said:
A couple pics from the summer. She was modeling it for me around the house and after a couple of drinks, I convinced her it wasnt too short to wear out to a local bar. She definitly got a bunch of attention.
She went out with these clothes???

She did go out. She has the shirt and skirt both hiked up for these pics, but still plenty to see.

Weekend pics. Some new panties.

Nice to see she like to chance outfits. Did she also wear it when you get out this weekend, or was it this time for fun in the house?

great pics...thanks.

We stayed in this weekend and tried on some other outfits and toys.

More of the same outfit and toys.

A couple more from this weekend.

Like it a lot, espacially cuff9 with the chritmas head. Cuff and cuff10 are also great.
May I suggest, next time in front of the chritmas three with the chritmas head on and a red mask.

Or maybe some pictures with a victorian-mask, style "Eyes wide shut".
With a black bull behind her on new-years eve. Bet that'll look great .

buy her the bam dildo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread