• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Master's lesson on oral worship

Marcellus

Not quite a lurker - maybe your blk stud next door
Beloved Member
May 31, 2022
Madrid
letmefuckyourbrainsout.tumblr.com
Come closer my gorgeous lady, you've captured my heart with your charm and lust spells...

Staring deep into your lustful eyes I discovered your real purpose in life, I knew what that glazed look in your eyes meant, your desires are flooding your soul as shivers of anticipation wrack your body.
You were meant to be here from the beginning, so I want you to use your vibe to serve me with gladness, I need you to start stripping, take off all of your clothes, I want to see you naked, please...

Now before you try to seduce me again with your luscious body, kneel before me, It's time for you to have your first lesson in cock worship.
Have you ever worshipped a cock before?
You need to learn the order of the nature, don't be afraid to show your affection, come over here and taste me, I want you to grab my throbbing cock for you feel the strength of this massive member, feel his power, the pulse of it.
Oh, Yeah! Just like that! ...If you want to be fucked by your Master, you have to learn to fly!
...Now start to lick, then flick your tongue around the weeping tip and then let me feel the pleasure that only your luscious and glistening lips can give around this muscular shaft.
...Oooh yeaaaah baby, that's it! ...Now close your eyes and put your heart and soul into it and suck, lick and kiss this cock like it is a sacred object to you, like an act of religious devotion, please me, pay an homage to it, trust me, you will not regret it!

...You were such a Good Girl, you've proven you can suck my cock without flinching, you're ready to play the game and only I can bring needs beyond your reach, the Master's touch will not be hard, but kind and gentle, full of love, so full of caring, a touch given, with nothing withheld, a touch that will take you to places never known.
Now, arch your back please, show me that gorgeous ass, show me what belongs to me, I'm gonna tickle you and your sweet soul, lift you higher, make your soul sing my name...

Attachments

• Deepthroat_555_62517f055a525.jpg
    Deepthroat_555_62517f055a525.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread