• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A new bull

• Thread startercharlascuckold
  • Start date

charlascuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2010
I have been married for 6 years and have 2 children with my beautiful wife, we have been involved in the cuckold lifestyle for a year now and over that time my wife has had various bulls however just recently she seems to of settled with this one guy. he is younger than me, has a bigger cock and is in every way superior to me. so right now I am sitting indoors waiting while my wife spends another evening with her new bull, I know this is what cuckolds crave!, however I feel a lot more anxious than I have in the past, this is the second night in 3 days thats she has been to his place and by all accounts he gets his moneys worth. my wife comes home absolutely dripping!. I know what people will say?!. that its my own fault. and its this feeling ive got that makes cucks what we are!, my chasity cage just feels a bit heavier all of a sudden...

Question...

Charlascuckold,

Do you and your gorgeous, sexy wife Charla have some sort of formal agreement defining the parameters, so to speak, of your "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage?

Those are beautiful pictures of her, BTW, on your personal info page. I gather you took them, since you state you're a photographer...?

—Custer

Only that if either of us feel things are getting out of hand that we would stop and try to be more normal?!, however when we have stopped we always come back to the same conclusion that this is normal for us?! so end up back where we started confusing I know?!, yes I took those photos we do have some much better ones I will try and upload some!, however charla entered the captions. she does read all these posts and I often find her with a big smirk on her face?...

Enjoy the ride!

Oh, man, lucky you! Even more so if she is really enjoying the new lover. I will love to have my wife so much sexually engaged with a lover as to have me waiting and waiting, in a pitiful state of humiliation while she eats cock and is full of his milk inside, and little by little he is making her his absolute devoted bitch! And after fucking, both chatting sorrily about my puny penis and small balls. I will love to see her so much engaged as to not even care too call me by phone...And hear her after three days, saying on the phone, "Honey, we will be staying together a couple of days more, keep the house clean. The only thing you need to know is how FULL your lovely wife is with her new MAN". Oh! And if he got her pregnant! Wow!, Ok, in my case I will really love that because miserable me was unable to fill her belly with good milk to provide a child for her. Perhaps it is not so late for her to receive strong, potent semen from a true alpha man...

Hey, just wondering how your wife and the younger bull are going? Do you get to watch any of the fucking of your wife or does her bull want her for himself and not have you in the same room?

i am real couple

i am feeling my wife pussy inside big whoring she so hot on the bed my fantasi to this black man real com my home and try like thissss to see her whoring out in my wife pussy

Attachments

• 541615383.jpg
    541615383.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 226

Users who are viewing this thread