• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Note For my Wonderful Hubby

• Thread starterNYCWifey
  • Start date

NYCWifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2017
NYC
I want you to know how much I appreciate the “contract” we’ve agreed upon that will now guide us sexually as a couple. We’ve been together a long time and establishing some new rules keeps things fresh and more exciting. In particular I’m thrilled that we have established a female-led sexual relationship where I have a lover, Brian, who is the only man I will currently have sex with. That means you, as my cuckold, must remain 100% faithful to me and must in effect stay celibate for me because Brian’s is the only cock I currently want in my pussy. Let’s face it, you’re a pretty dominant, sometimes bordering on domineering personality. To have this one area where I get to call the shots and you follow, and given how basic and vital and quite frankly, stimulating an area it is, well, I love it! It’s pretty empowering for me to have this kind of control on our sexual lives.

You and I will of course have sexual play because we are married and we do love each other. However, your sexual play toward me will be that you get to kiss and caress me and get to play with my tits & pussy with your mouth and hands, you get to use a dildo on me, and you get to perform oral sex on me, especially after Brian has fucked and come inside of my pussy. In other words you will perform an important but essentially secondary sexual function of keeping me at a level of satisfaction between the times that Brian, my chosen lover, fucks me silly. And during those times that you pleasure me I will be fantasizing that Brian is making love to me. You should know that from the beginning.

For my part I can do whatever I would like to do sexually with you but currently that will mean I will kiss and caress you, and I will jerk you off and suck your dick in return. But you and I will not have sexual intercourse anymore, at least as long as I only want to be fucked by Brian. I love this arrangement, I find, in some ways to my surprise, that I have a real affinity toward being in a Hotwife/Cuckold relationship with you. I love you and I’m completely committed to you, now even more than ever. But to have this one area, after 30 years of marriage where I get to take care of my most basic and primal sexual needs, where it’s only about me and my sexual pleasure, where I get to make my pussy exclusively available for hot, steamy, messy, and oh so satisfying sex with another man…well, I love it!

I know we’ve played with the idea of celibacy for you, while I have a lover--and we’ve both enjoyed it in the past. But this time with Brian I really feel as if I’m as passionate, or maybe even more passionate than you are about it. That first night he and I met really set the pace for this. We were just going to have drinks because I had an early morning the next day. You know how I get when I have an early morning. But the moment we met I felt a strong sexual pull, almost a magnetic attraction for him. That’s why instead of heading home after drinks I went to a hotel room with him where we were going to “make out” for a little while. Well the make out session was hot, like backseat of the car hot: his mouth and hands and tongue were all over me and I was moaning, groaning and dripping in pleasure, like some teenager who was discovering sex for the first time. And then he fucked me! Lord did he ever fuck me! It was incredible. I had only known him for about two hours, I had no intention of being intimate with him. But he was between my legs and his cock was sliding inside of me. I mean there I was, a nearly sixty-year-old married professional woman. I had to catch a very early train the next morning, and this man I hardly knew, this man I had just met a couple of hours before was passionately thrusting his bare cock into my cunt! And believe me, I was just as passionately thrusting back on him. I wasn’t thinking about the early morning train…in fact I pretty much wasn’t thinking about anything or anyone, all I was thinking about was how good it felt and how much I wanted to be fucked, and fucked by him! You know when you’re not quite convinced of what you want but you know it when you get it? Well that’s what it was like when I felt his cock entering me, like we were destined to be lovers…there’s just something about the chemistry. Maybe it’s my age, maybe it’s where I finally am in my life but no one, and I mean no one fucks me as good as Brian does. As far as sex goes it’s the complete package. Seriously, sometimes in the middle of a day I find myself thinking about him touching me and I get aroused! That’s amazing.

But you know all this. What I want to discuss now is what sex is like with Brian so that you’ll be thinking about it when I’m out on my dates:
There is something so exciting about being a happily married woman who is leaving her husband at home so she can meet with her lover, the only man who can fuck her, at a hotel for a couple of hours of pure, sexual pleasure. I often look at the people as I head into the hotel and wonder what they might think if they knew why I was there. I’m sure some would disapprove and shake their heads at the morality of what I’m doing. But I’m also sure some of them, especially the women in “ho hum” relationships would view me with envy, wishing they had the inspiration to experience their sexuality the way that I do. To have a lover who isn’t their husband or boyfriend, a lover who fucks them better than they’ve ever been fucked and whose main goal is to fuck them and share as many orgasms with them as possible. It’s a wonderful feeling.

Then sometimes I think of you waiting at home dutifully for me, knowing that as you keep “the home fires burning” I’m going to be rolling in bed with my lover, experiencing another kind of “fire”: my pussy afire with a kind of schoolgirl passion that he inspires in me. It must be a thrill on so many levels: maybe a little disconcerting but also very exciting to know that your wife, the woman you’re 100% faithful to, is letting another man take liberties with her that she doesn’t allow you to. That she’s letting another man fill her wet and ready cunt with his bare cock while you’re waiting at home for her.

As I approach the room I get that excited “pit in the stomach” electrical-like thrill I feel when I think of what Brian is going to do to me. I know he’s going to undress me and sensually, almost reverently explore my body with his hands: touching me all over, caressing my breasts, pinching my hard nipples with just the right pressure, running his hand down to my V and caressing me down there before pressing his fingers inside, deep inside of the pussy he has made so wet and wanting. And I know I’m going to love it, undulating on his strong hands, moving my pussy against his fingers as my passion builds. There is something that is so hot, so vulnerable about being fingered by a man who knows what he’s doing and believe me, Brian does.

I know he’s also going to explore my body with his mouth and tongue: kissing me with increasing urgency, moving down to the nipples he was teasing with his hands and sucking on them with a passion and enthusiasm that almost hurts but feels so, so good. Then he’ll move down to my pussy and feast on me, feast on the wetness he caused and use his hands and mouth to bring me to my first orgasm of the evening.

I know he’ll LOVE when I slowly kiss down his body, sucking hard on his nipples before moving down to his cock. He’ll moan as I take his balls in my mouth, all hard and full with that sticky cum he has stored up for me, maybe playing with his asshole as I do it. I’ll tell you, it’s so thrilling to be with a partner who is so appreciative of the things you’re doing to his body that he can’t help but moan out loud, it super-charges me sexually. I know he’ll almost (but not) lose it all when I take his hard cock in my mouth, that salty taste of his pre-cum will give me an indication of what gift he has in store for my wet pussy.

And I’ll love as he lays me on my back and slides his hard dick, bare, into a place only you should go, into my very receptive pussy and begins to fuck me, stroking both slow and fast inside of me, with a passion that only lovers can have. Oh honey, it’s hard to explain how overwhelmingly hot that moment is, to be a happily married woman who is naked and ******* under a man who isn’t my husband and to feel his bare cock deep, so deep inside my married cunt, bringing me closer and closer until I have a toe-curling orgasm on his dick, causing him to go over the edge and fill me with all his hot and gooey cum, sliding around inside of me in a primal mating need to get his seed as deep inside of me as possible. MMM…I love that, I love that he claims my married pussy with his cum, marking me as his.

After we’re finished and cuddle a little in bed in the afterglow of our coupling, we’ll make our plans for the following week. I’ll kiss him goodbye and I head home to you, my cuckold husband, so very satisfied, my pussy all aroused and puffy and filled with the cum of the only man I let fuck me. I know I’ll feel content, but also a little smug and excited because I know you’ll welcome me with open arms, grateful that I cuckold you and I know that you’ll crawl between my legs and eat the pussy Brian just fucked, tasting the mixture of my juices and his cum, bringing me to perhaps another orgasm with your tongue or, if I’m in the mood, fucking me with my dildo so I can relive the past few hours I spent as Brian’s lover. And I know we’ll repeat this on a regular basis time and time again…

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, barbie1955, SquirmingSub and 3 others
Slutish and caring as I am for my husband
Wonderful

Reactions: Gezel
OMG - I very much enjoyed your post...

Thank you for the encouraging comments. FYI: I just posted a few pictures of me with a lover on the Wife Pix subforum of the Our Hot Wives picture forum. I hope you all like!

Reactions: toolman2c, milfchaser, Gezel and 2 others
NYCWifey said:
Thank you for the encouraging comments. FYI: I just posted a few pictures of me with a lover on the Wife Pix subforum of the Our Hot Wives picture forum. I hope you all like!
Very nice — and hot :cool:. Thank you for posting your photos, Ms. NYCWifey.

Users who are viewing this thread