• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Phew Question's

• Thread starterNankura
  • Start date

Nankura

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2008
Hey all, im very new to the cuckold life, ive found myself loving the story's, loving the thought off it, im a white guy, married etc, but my wife WOULD never do the cuckold life, trust me ive tried, she to sweet and loving and we have to much on our plate to get into it

Im after 2 things

1. A place that has more incest related storys to read, i cant find many on literotica, or im not using the search right idk, i know it sounds sick, but love the story's of nephews or fathers stealing there sons and uncles wife and blackmailing them into been there slaves etc

2. is there any place out there that encourages sort of "pen pals" basically, a place were women are willing to talk and maybe give there msn about cuckoldry, cyber experiences, maybe even roleplay, i cant do it in real life , but online i have a chance to see this lifestyle, maybe even experience it in a roleplay

thankyou
hope to hear from someone soon

Users who are viewing this thread