• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A planned setup for wife

• Thread starterswoon92
  • Start date

swoon92

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2005
Has any other white husband used the help of a black friend to seduce his wife at a bar/club without her knowing? My wife is warming to the idea but I'm sure wouldn't just jump in with both feet without a little coaxing. My idea is to take her to a bar/club and after a few drinks, have my black friend come over and ask her to dance and see what happens. I am curious if anyone else has ever tried this approach.

Reactions: hikawade
I'm about in the same boat as you. I've long fantasized about having my thick blonde wife taken and controlled by a Black Bull. My wife knows I want to see her with a Black Man and be submissive, but is hesitant. She didn't say no though. More worried about borrowing trouble with the wrong person. I share her concerns. After I'm convinced that I have a suitable Bull, I'm thinking of setting up an initial "inadvertent" meeting. My first idea is at a local adult store, which we've talked about going to together. The Bull could establish contact and hit on her there. The other approach is more direct, set up the meeting with the Bull with my wife totally in on the deal. Probably the safest approach, but maybe she doesn't get up the courage to go through with it? She's into the adult store journey, so this might be a good way to break the ice.

I'd be interested in people's ideas. Each has its advantages and risks. Biggest potential problem is if the wife finds out about the setup and reacts badly. You need to be sure she's ready to go through with it. In my case, she wouldn't be pissed as she's contemplating already. I just need to give her the final push.

i feel the same

I feel the same way. I have been trying to get my wife to go blk now for 5 yrs. she is very conservative, but under the right conditions i feel she would take the plunge. I just have trouble trying to figure out what would be the best situation to place her in. 1) Should i take her to a club and let the guys hit on her? 2) just bring some blks to the house and surprise her? 3) find a blk guy and help him seduce her somewhere where she wont know that i know what is going on.
She knows i want her to fuck other men, esp. blks she also knows i would love to see her get gangbanged by blks. Some times as we fuck i tell heer i would love to see her full of blk cock, she never says no, but she never says yes either. if there is anyone in the conway, AR or memphis, TN area that can help email me scorpiomedic@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread