• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A question for all men who fuck married women.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Would you rather that her husband -

A. Did not know you were fucking her.

B. Knows you are fucking her but is not there while you do.

C. Watches you fucking her and enjoys it.

D. Watches you fuck her, but "suffers".

It's hotter fucking the guys wife when he has no clue, but I don't mind him knowing, watching, or participating. As long as I'm fucking his wife, I couldn't care less.

dsmith3717 said:
It's hotter fucking the guys wife when he has no clue, but I don't mind him knowing, watching, or participating. As long as I'm fucking his wife, I couldn't care less.

==================

excellent answer ;)

I might be wrong but, I would assume that most would rather the husband know (and approve) of him fucking his wife but not be present.

Then, he would not have to worry about the husband finding out, sneaking around etc.
It's a win- win situation for everyone.

I've had the first 3 w/out any particular preference. They're all good. I'm not the one giving away the woman so don't worry about analyzing it... just if I want her. Wife of one who doesn't know wants to eventually be used in every part of every room of their house; some hubbys call to arrange you doing the wife; some will bring her to hotel etc. They either get off on it or just don't care cause they've been married so long; just come for safety sake... Of the 10 or so "cuck hubbys" who've approached me with a story about wanting the wife done 0 have ever come through; haven't seen the suffering type. So I'm on here in case there really is such a couple in my area but have only met real people on other sites... Like Joe said; no sneaking is always good :)

Since I have never been in the role of the man who fucks another man's wife, I cannot really identify with whatever feelings they may have.

I have always been the husband of the woman that other men are fucking. And, I have played every possible role in this situation, from being the husband who did not know that other men were fucking his wife, to the husband who brings other men home to fuck her while I watch!

I find it far more satisfying when the "other" man will openly fuck her while I watch, then afterward give compliments about her. I love to hear another man say "Your wife is Great Pussy! I just love fucking your wife!"

I have to go with A

Many men are not like us, cuckolds, and can get very violent.

Attachments

• 4SaleByPimpHubby.jpg
    4SaleByPimpHubby.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 103