• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A question for bulls

• Thread starterConroeHairyHotwife
  • Start date

ConroeHairyHotwife

Succubus
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2020
Texas
Is it fucked up for a girl to not tell you you’re getting sloppy seconds? For example if I met up with you to fuck but two hours ago I got fucked by someone else and didn’t tell you. (With there being a shower in between)

• Wow
Reactions: JLH412
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Is it fucked up for a girl to not tell you you’re getting sloppy seconds? For example if I met up with you to fuck but two hours ago I got fucked by someone else and didn’t tell you. (With there being a shower in between)
Yeah it can be messed up if you didn't honestly tell him but there are some guys who don't mind that as well but i could also be wrong as well. Sending you many blessings your way.

Always better to just say your just being fucked and going for more, but not calling it fucked up. Same when this is the other way around and your bull fills you up shortly after he filled up another slutwife or girlfriend. Would you then reject him fucking you?

Neighbor a few houses further comes over like this more then a few times a week when her husband has nightshifts. He likes quickies before going to work, so leaving her just heated up and cumfillled at home.
Other way around once i had fucked her all afternoon before he got home from work, she went home really filled, stretched and lubed. When he got home he against all things he ever did felt her pussy and got excited. She told him she had masturbated and was stll wet, got him so hot he eat her creampie and lubed ass. Bet he never had her tasty as that night.

• Love
Reactions: Zoocum
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I'd like to know why you are asking that question...the circumstances could alter the answer.

Reactions: Keesnl
My two cents is that no, it's not 'fucked up'.

If I may tell a story:
2-3 years ago, a girlfriend and I went to a motel rather spontaneously. It was early afternoon, but the manager had no problem letting us check in early. Of course, we were going to take care o' business ASAP, but I had to bring in a few things from the car, and while I was doing that, my gf had taken her clothes off and had put just a t-shirt only on.
I started to flip the TV on for some background noise, but it wasn't working. I called the manager and he came to the room with some different remotes to try, and when none of them powered up the TV, he said he would just put us in another room a couple of doors down. He gave me the key to that room, and as I went to go unlock it, the 'maintenance man' and his helper showed up; he said he knew what was wrong and would have it fixed in just a few minutes.
So there is my gf, in a motel room with 2 strange guys, barely dressed, nipples poking, and the t-shirt had her tits outlined perfectly. Long story short, they both fucked her while I was in the other room, one keeping a watch out for the other. She came to get me after the 2nd guy had finished, said we were staying in original room, and we headed back.

She not only didn't tell me, but wanted to get in the shower immediately before we started foreplay. Their cum was running out of her pussy as I washed it. I remarked she seemed "extra creamy", and she agreed, telling me it was just the moments we were sharing.
However, after the shower, she presented her pussy to me for me to eat, and it didn't take long to put 1+1 together. Swollen lips and stretched pussy, still creamy, didn't happen by playing tiddlywinks. At that point, she told me what all had happened to her.

The point is I wasn't offended or angry. I would've liked to have known or found out sooner than I did, but just for purely personal reasons.
A new boyfriend or a stranger may be put off if they didn't know, but it's not the end of the world. Besides, they should be able to tell by the condition of your pussy, especially if your last fuck was within the past few hours.

Reactions: Sydneycuck and Keesnl
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I would eat you with or without a shower

• Haha
Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife