• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

a question

• Thread starterslinky67
  • Start date

slinky67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
just wondering if anyone can help on this one. My partner and i have been reading up on the topic of sperm wars, and once you look into it, it fits the cuckold pshycy fairly well.

It tells about the need of the second male to ejaculate more than once into his partner to try and beat her lovers sperm to the egg etc. and is common for the second male to ejaculate twice the amount he usually would be able to compared to not competing.

i can't speak for others, but as most know, for us to go seconds to the point of climax, well for me anyway, is a much more intense orgasm than any other way for me, i know i try to thrust much harder... almost uncontrollably fast even if told to slow down and as deep as i can go, so i am guessing that extra quantity has something to do with it.

My question is...as i tend to ejaculate anywhere from a few seconds ie: as soon as i enter her...or at best a minute or so if i keep up a slow constant/steady pace. Does anyone know, if premature ejaculation is connected to the sperm wars theory...we were thinking, maybe as the second gent is also trying to fertilize her egg, maybe coming very quickly is to give him a better chance of that from giving the first males sperm less time on its own.

Would love to know if anyone can give us some insight on this, as we think it may be connected in some way...well especially in my case anyway!

Sperm Wars is an awesome book and can be found for free via google with enough searching...

Anyway, thank god I don't bust my sperm in 1 minute! Sex is too good to end so quickly :D

Users who are viewing this thread