• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Sexy Fantasy Of The Wife....

• Thread starterDRod4620
  • Start date

DRod4620

Small Penis Hubby
Beloved Member
May 8, 2013
Wanted to share a sexy fantasy of my sexy wife. Would love to have a neighbor who would be fucking her on a regular basis....This is one of the scenarios I have with regards to that fantasy.

M, our neighbor at our apartment complex who has been fucking My Wife S for a number of months has asked her out on a date...This isn't the first time, but one very sexy time.

Yes...Easy access...Sexy little black dress stockings and heels...What every women needs in her wardrobe. Something short and sexy...Show off her pretty legs...Something you can slip your hands up while sitting at the dinner table and touch her moist pussy.

She would be so hot and she'd whisper in your ear, "Can't wait to get home and suck your cock."

Your response is to take her petite hand and place it on your already hard cock and tell her, "Can't wait to stick my cock inside you."

The feeling of your hard cock sends a chill down her spine and she wiggles in her seat next to you. You feel her pussy moisten just a little more and you love it. S closes her legs and holds your hand against her bald pussy and you pull it away just as the waiter serves you your food.

The only thing you both have on your mind is how badly you want each other.

You both finish your food...You ask..."Want to dancing before heading home? There is a new place right down the street that I want to check out."

"Sure." is all she says and you both both had out the door with you walking behind checking out her ass thinking about just how good it looks and how you know soon enough you'll have my wife in bed with you and your cock will be lodged deep inside that fine ass looking body.

When you guys get to the club you notice that it's pretty much a meat sausage fest...Mostly guys looking to get laid. As soon as you both walk in you see heads turn checking out your hot date. You know they are looking at you thinking just how lucky you are to get to fuck that cute little thing. She is especially looking sexy with those stocking clad legs...But if they only knew that she wasn't wearing any panties. S excuses herself to go to the ladies room and you take the opportunity to get yourselves a couple of drinks. You know she's a light weight and it won't take much to get her tipsy. As the bartender serves you your order S walks up next to you and you hand her her drink and enjoy the first cocktail of the evening. You chat, you laugh together and you take her onto the dance floor and enjoy the evening. S is already feeling the affects of the drink and is rubbing her pretty ass against your cock...You grab her and kiss her deeply in the middle of the dance floor while grabbing her ass and pulling her in tight to your crotch for her to feel the bulge in your pants.

"I want to suck your cock so badly...I can already taste it between my lips."

"Lets get going Babe."

With that being said you take her by the hand and lead her out of the club and into the car. Once in the car S begins kissing you while your fumbling with the keys to get going. While your starting the car you feel my sexy wife tugging on your belt.

"I want to suck your cock right now." You help her pull down your pants and you release your cock from the restrains of your pants and S feeds herself your hard cock while you struggle on the 15 minute drive home.

You Feel your cock twitching releasing precum for S to savor. "You're going to make me cum if your not careful Babe."

That just gets my ***** wife worked up and she starts bobbing faster....You can't take it much longer and tell her..."Babe....You're going to make me cum."

"I want to taste it...Please cum for me." S doesn't can't take her lips off your cock and by the time you pull up to your driveway your on the verge of exploding in her mouth.

"I'm gong to cum Babe." You just relax throw your head back and allow her to work her magic on your cock with her sexy lips.

"Ohhhhh.....Ohhhh Baby...I'm cumming!" You fill her mouth with load after load of your hot cum, you hear her gag but my good wife swallows every drop. She doesn't stop either...She's driving you wild and sucking out every drop of cum you have and you can't take it. You have to pull her off of you and when you do S kisses you passionately.

"Did that feel good?"

"Too good...Now lets get in the house cause I need to fuck you." You tell her this while slipping your hand up her dress and feeling her pussy now soaking wet.

"I need you inside me Baby."

You pull up you pants....You both get out of the car and rush into the house where as soon as the door is closed you take my wife, pull her close and kiss her deeply. You pull up her short black dress and massage her ass then reach in front and slip your finger into her hot wet pussy. S starts at your pants again and pulls your semi-hard cock out and begins stroking it back to life. She tries to get on her knees to suck on it again but you stop her, take her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom where you stop and kiss her and guide her onto the bed and lift her dress to ****** her beautiful bald wet pussy. (BTW...Don't know if i mentioned this already by she had the hairs on her pussy lasered off.)

You take in the sight of my beautiful wife on your bed as your begin to undress...She's laying back with her legs spread fingering herself while still in her dress which is now pulled up to her waist.

After your fully nude you are mesmerized by the sight of her beautiful pussy and you need a taste of it. S is so very receptive to having her pussy eaten out and you love making her cum that way. You go down on my girl and start lightly kissing her pussy...Slipping your tongue up and down the slit of her cunt...You gently take her clit between your lips and flick it with your tongue. This gets her going and she uncontrollably bucks her ass which give you the opportunity to cup her ass and hold her pussy up for your to indulge in as if it were your last meal. You suck and lick and before you know it..."Oh God Baby! I'm going to cum! Ohhhhh...." You love the sounds coming from her as she has her first orgasm. You continue eating her pussy as if it were the last time you'd get to and she pushes her pussy against your mouth wanting you to continue bringing her this pleasure.

You begin to feel S pulling you up...."Baby...I need you inside me." On cue you climb up between her stocking clad legs and grasp your hardening cock and guide it to her sweet honeypot. You rub the head of your cock against her sensitive clit and it makes her jump. You then find the opening to her love tunnel and push the head of your cock past it's entrance.

"Ohhhh....Feels so good Baby." She mutters.

The sight of her pretty pussy engulfing your manhood drives you to push it in deeper. You feel her hands on your ass pulling your body closer to hers and before you know it your cock is buried balls deep inside my wife's body. You're not fully erect yet but the sensation of her hot wet pussy is sure helping. You press your naked body against hers and kiss her deeply. You reach of her breast and pull her dress down to ****** it. You take her nipple into your mouth and suck on it as she holds your head tight against her beautiful firm breast. You just hold your cock deep inside her and don't move...You just want to take in the feel of her stockings against your skin...Her soft hands running her fingers through your hair....The taste of her skin on your lips. There's so much going on and all you can do is begin slowly pulling your now hardening cock out slightly and push it back in where it belongs. You feel just how wet her pussy is...She really was horny for your cock.

You feel S respond to your movements and she pushes her pussy against your pelvis meeting your every move. Your rhythm beings to pick up and you feel the material of her stockings against your body and you arch up to admire the beautiful catch as if you're a lion with his pray laying in front of him. You hold her by her ankles and watch your cock easily slide in and out of her wet wanting pussy. You're now rock hard and her body is enjoying your cock deep inside her.

"Oh Baby...Fuck me....Fuck me Honey...I love how your cock feels inside me...Fuck me deep and hard."

With that being said, you begin to pick up your pace and press deep and hard against her pussy...Your balls deep and she wants every inch of your cock lodged inside her. You hear S's breathing pick up...Her moans getting louder...Her pussy getting that much wetter and you push her legs back towards her for you to plant your cock even deeper inside her. She allows you to manhandle her and fuck her hard. She's grunting and really noisy. You wonder for a second if I can hear you next door. That motivates you to fuck her that much harder....You goal is to get her so loud that I do hear my wife getting fucked next door!

S must have read your mind and gets even louder. "Oh Baby...I'm going to cum again!" You feel as her body tenses up and the biggest orgasm of the night takes over her body as you continue your relentless pounding on her pussy. Her legs begin to shake and she pulls you down onto her body in the middle of her orgasm. You just hear her grunting and breathing heavily as you push your cock deep inside her. Finally you give her a chance to recuperate and hold your cock balls deep in her womb.

"Was the good Sweetie?"

"That was so FUCKING good! I love that cock of your's...It just hits the right spot and makes me cum so hard. Want to get behind me now?"

S knows how you love the sight of her ass and you've told her how sexy it is watching your BIG dick disappearing inside her.

You hold yourself up and slip your cock out of my wife's well fucked pussy and sit back admiring this sexy women in front of you. You watch her as she finally pulls her dress up over her hair ******** her soft sexy body to you. Next thing you know is she moves over to you on her knees....Facing you and she takes your cock into her mouth. She looks up at you lovingly and gently sucks on your cock....Cleaning off all her juices and all the precum you've released into her.

"Mmmmm..." Is all you hear from her as she massages your rock hard cock with her lips. You reach over and rub her ass....Smack it once...Then reach for her pussy which is drenched. After a few minutes of my wife sucking on your cock you pull away and tell her, "I'm filling you up with this load of cum. You've already swallowed the first."

"Oh Honey...You say that as if it's a bad thing."

"Yes it is...I want to send you home to your hubby full of my cum!"

"Oh Shit! I forgot I was suppose to call him." With that said S reaches for her phone and dials me up and puts me on speaker phone.

"Hi...Sorry I'm calling you so late...I'm with M...In Bed...Are you sleeping?"

"Hi Guys....No...Not really....And was that you making all that noise just a little bit ago?"

You and M both laugh..."Yeah...Sorry...That might have been me Honey...Could you actually hear us?"

"No...I couldn't hear "Us"....Just you."

You laugh and give yourself props while climbing behind S and you slip your cock into her wet pussy while she's on the phone with me...Her husband.

"Ohhh...Honey....M just put his cock back into me...He's behind me now and I'm so wet....He just pushed it in."

"Hey D...S is such a hot fuck. She swallowed my first load while in the car after we drove home. I made her cum twice so far....And now...Now I'm going to cum deep inside her....Do you mind?"

"No...I don't mind...I know S wants it, right Babe?"

S mutters something that is slightly understandable between her grunts from each and every one of your thrusts. "Yeah..."

S seems to have forgotten that I'm on the phone listening in during your love making session and is caught up in the pleasure of your cock pressing deep inside her. Having me on the phone while fucking my wife is erotic to you and your cock gains it rock hard status within seconds.

"Do you want me to cum inside you S? Tell your husband you want me to cum inside you Love."

"Okay."

"Honey....I want M to cum inside me...Okay?"

You hear over the phone..."Okay Baby...Take M's load of cum."

"Honey...He's going to cum soon...I feel his cock really hard. I know he's going to cum."

I hear grunts coming from you....I sense that you're about to climax soon too.

"Oh S....I'm going to cum Baby...You ready to take my load? You want my cum inside you?"

"Oh Yes! Please cum inside me M! Cum deep inside me! Your going to make me cum again!"

That was enough to push you and S over the edge...You hold her hips against yours...."I'm cumming!"

"He's cumming inside me Baby....I feel his cum filling me up! I'm cumming now! Ohhhhhhh...Oh....Oh...Baby."

I hear you both breathing heavy...I can only imagine how sexy you look copulating. You push against S and she lays down on the bed and you lay on top of her now releasing your cock from the grasp of her pussy.

"Oh....Don't move Babe!", you say.

S's pussy is twitching uncontrollably, milking you cock for every drop of cum.

"Feels so good...But don't move."

Both of your sexual organs are sensitive and the high from the amazing orgasms begin to subside.

"Did you hear M cumming Babe?" S asks as you lay on top of her still...Your face buried in her hair and your cock still twitching delivering every last drop of potent sperm your balls can work up.

"Don't doubt he put a gallon of sperm inside you Baby."

"It felt so good I couldn't hold off and had to cum with him."

I hear your kissing S's back and she responds with a positive moan..."Okay Babe...I'll see you in the morning....We're tired and we need to go to sleep now."

"Okay Sweetie....Sleep tight guys."

On that note she hangs up the phone while your cock is still holding it's place inside your pussy. Your kissing her back and smelling her hair...And you slowly push your cock into her which pushes your cum out from her pussy.

"Do you want to do it again M?"

"Maybe...."

The end....Sexy, huh?

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto

Users who are viewing this thread