• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A truly new picture for the forum!

• Thread starterUncle Sickey
  • Start date

Uncle Sickey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
www.unclesickey.com
Hey all,

Here's something I made about 5 minutes ago because I just had to make a hot slut teacher sucking off her favorite black student after school!

I just made this as a cheap appeal to see more 'real' wife pictures servicing black cock, that and to thank all of the great people I've met here since signing up!

Keep on fapping!
Uncle Sickey

Attachments

• TeacherLovesCum.jpg
    TeacherLovesCum.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,008
now that i like mmmmmm

Lucky Teacher..

thats an awesome pic Uncle luv your work, :)

Great work Unk!

You have those women looking so hot.

Very nice graphic. What did you use to create it?

ilikewhat1c2 said:
Very nice graphic. What did you use to create it?

I used my overly perverted imagination combined with a lust to see hot MILF's getting fucked hard and deep by black bucks!

I also use a variety of 3d and graphics programs to create something 'fappable' for your viewing enjoyment.

Thanks all of you ladies and gents for the kind words; I can only hope that my little pictures make you horny as hell!

Uncle Sickey

Enticing theme, and one that is certainly growing in popularity...and frequency.

With the number of teachers being caught flagrante delecto (unfortunately with the race of the male student seldom revealed), I have to wonder how many cases are going unreported.....must be hundreds.

i guess i'm the only one who thought it sucked.

No you're not balzac

It is excellent work. Please show us more - I love it.

Wednesday night NBC had a segment about a hot young teacher who is being
procicuted for having sex with a student. I assumed he was black, she wasn't denying much and said very early on she just wanted to please him. In this forum would she be welcomed as a model citizen or jailed? I'm guessing 60/40, with the majority saying hey they are just doing what comes natural.
Peace/Love/Light

Why did you assume the student was black, (he wasn't)

Bonnie

stand corected

Hmmm well theres another example of an overly active imagination and wishfull thinking. i guess i was thinking that she was so beautiful and into being a slut that she'd go for the best. Also was thinking that her husband knew about it and was in support of it. Assuming does make an as of me.
peace
d.

Great contrabution Uncle......keep em comming.

We watched the segment on TV about the hot blond teacher, she was so caught up in what she was doing she didnt use her head, she did some pretty wild lude acts for being such a modest women up untill that point. Personally we dont belive that 30 years in prison would fit that crime, glad to see the charges were dropped.

Uncle Sickey:

I always enjoy your work. This is especially appealing to me as I love the black student-white teacher concept. At one time I had my own Teacher/Student Yahoo Site before they closed me down. I have many nice Teacher/Student drawings (I especially like Ward's stuff) but few 3D drawings on this theme so yours is most appreciated.

SeeShow

Users who are viewing this thread