• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A White Woman In Africa

• Thread starterVanessaXXX
  • Start date

VanessaXXX

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2006
Hello everyone, I`d like to introduce myself.
My name is Vanessa and I`m new to this forum.

I`ve been reading lots of interesting stuff on this board over the past few months and have finally decided to pluck up the courage and join. I`m a 38 year-old English woman, divorced without kids, currently residing in southern Italy for work.

Ever since I was a teenager I`ve had hidden fantasies about big black men.
Even though I`ve never been anywhere near one (can`t remember even shaking a black man`s hand) I`ve reached a point in my life where my deepest fantasies are coming to surface and I`m seriously (am I crazy ?) thinking about making them reality.

Over the past few months, I have read a number of posts on this board regarding white women being abused in Africa. Even though many of the times the stuff I hear appears extremely cruel, for some reason these stories
have made me wet time and time again.

It has reached a point where I wake up in the middle of the night fantasizing
about being surrounded by groups of large African men all staring at me and
running their hands over their large penises.

As I said, I am currently in southern Italy for work, but my innermost fantasies have reached a point now where they are telling me to actually go further south and take a trip into the African continent.
I lie in bed at night thinking of what it would be like.

I would like to know if anyone here could advise me of what possible dangers
I may encounter if I ultimately did (!!!!!) buy a ticket and actually went by myself for a week or two to either Cameroon, Nigeria or maybe somewhere like Togo or the Ivory Coast.

If you`re asking yourselves if I`m a mad woman or not, I couldn`t honestly say. All I know is that these dreams are persecuting me and have been for some time now. I haven`t a clue what my true expectations are, but I do know that to actually be in a situation where I would be alone amongst some large black men would have my heart pounding.

Please bear in mind that I obviously dont want to get myself killed,
nonetheless these fantasies have reached a point where they
are screaming to be fulfilled.

Has anyone on here have any direct experience of Africa and
if so could you give me some advice ?

I would also like to hear the opinions of any other white females ..
if, for example, this is recurring fantasy of theirs too.

Thanks.

why

Why put yourself in that type of danger? IM sure you could find big black men in Italy

Vanessa, contact expatdad on here. He spent considerable time in Africa and can help you and advise you how to get what you desire but STAY SAFE. He has vast knowledge on this subject, as both his wife and daughter fell "victim" to large black penis's while they was there.

I'm half-african...just ignore expatdad and all the other nutcases on here with their riduculous stories. The best place to go in Africa is The Gambia, it has everything, sun, sea sand and all the chocolate you'll ever need. Plenty of single white women are already doing the same.
http://www.visitthegambia.gm/

The Gambia does sound nice, but maybe a bit too nice.
I mean if I were to simply book a flight to let`s say Cameroon or Nigeria and then try and find a hotel once there, does that sound too risky ?
I`ll be honest with you, the thought of going for a walk all by myself after the sun had gone down would be something that would truly get my juices flowing ..

This expatdad is he American or English ?

What you need is a politically unstable and volatile place where you'd need to keep your wits about you to survive or fall victim to the ravages of the savages. :)
Let's see a pic of you to get an idea of how frenzied they might get over you.
Are you fertile?

VanessaXXX said:
The Gambia does sound nice, but maybe a bit too nice.
I mean if I were to simply book a flight to let`s say Cameroon or Nigeria and then try and find a hotel once there, does that sound too risky ?
I`ll be honest with you, the thought of going for a walk all by myself after the sun had gone down would be something that would truly get my juices flowing ..

This expatdad is he American or English ?
Well cameroon and nigeria aren't really sex detinations for white women whereas The Gambia is, if you walk alone in Gambia you'll have men flocking to you for attention, basically offering as much BBC as you want, this won't happen in anywhere else in Africa at the moment. A lot of people seem to have this mentality that all africans we're some kind of violent savages. Sorry to burst your bubble its not true.

All white women on tour in Africa will experince the power of the black man

If I were to go to Ghana or Nigeria and decide to go for a drink at night by myself would that be too dangerous or do you think I could actually fulfill some of my desires ?
I`ve already been to a travel agents and got some details about central africa.
It`s all about plucking up the courage now and proceeding. I`m thinking of writing a diary too of my travels in order to record all my sensations, emotions and/or fears or worries. Can anyone here give me the kind of support or advice I need right now ?
I mean I have 95% already made up my mind but I guess that 5% is still prickling me.

Hey Vanessa, is this strictly an Africa "thing"? Gambia sounds hot, but otherwise I'd recommend that you come to America or go to Jamaica. If you crave for excitement, there's plenty of that in America as well. Try Newark, NJ, or even Washington DC.
I think American blacks are hotter than African blacks. :)

Hiya,
yes its something about the primitive wilderness of the place that
just gets me going.
I`ve already bought a couple of miniskirts and tight fitting tops.
I dont want to plan too much though.
All I know is that I intend to go out one evening, rather late and see what kinf of attention I actually get.
I`ve had a private message from another member who lives in Nigeria who
has already declared he is willing to help me. We`ll see ...

Vanessa,

As some have said ignore Nigeria, it is dangerous. I would also say avoid Gambia and all the West African countries. Gambia does have a thriving tourist trade, but it is a cheap tourist place commercially overdone, and you risk meeting Americans there as they occasionaly frequent the west coast if for no other reason than it is the nearest to them.

Really great holidays are best found in East Africa. Uganda has the lowest aids risks at 5% which is low for many european countries and is worth considering. As is Tanzania and Kenya.

You will be spoilt for choice for wildlife safaris, adventure safaris, rafting etc, walking safaris with a range of beach, african plains like the serengeti, or mountains, lakes and rivers.

Most African cities have a vibrant night life, with clubs, dancing and restaurants. You are unlikley to be in any serious danger at 38, in the way a white teenager could be, but you just need to stay sober when out and keep yours open. All the main hotel bars will be flocked with African men there to hit on the white tourist women, but the risk of aids or other diseases is greatest here.

Do not think you can control an African man in the manner you might a European or American, white or black.
You will find that African men are much, much stronger than other men you have met, even those that don't appear that big and strong. They work the land closely and retain the natural strength that westernised men have lost using pens and keyboards rather than the really hard hard graft morning to night that most Africans experience.

When an African holds you down you remain held down...and do not be surprised if he has friends. Some work as a 'team' to secure a woman for the group. Not always but it happens.

It is probably best to avoid the men in the cities and rich Africans have more sexual partners than poor ones so just because he is wearing a stunningly smart suite, do not assume he is 'clean'

On the other hand most safari resorts, or at least the quality ones gave all their staff white and black monthly checks, and any who are found to have caught a disease will, if they do not lose their job, will be kept a away from tourist guests. So the safari guides, rangers, bar staff, security guards etc are nearly always likely to be clean and more careful and considerate.

They won't want to lose their job by catching a disease, or upsetting a guest!

Get Real

Dear Vanessa , You are a man pretending to be a woman ... it's so bloddy obvious its not funny .... give it a rest you fake !!!!

expatdad said:
Vanessa,

As some have said ignore Nigeria, it is dangerous. I would also say avoid Gambia and all the West African countries. Gambia does have a thriving tourist trade, but it is a cheap tourist place commercially overdone, and you risk meeting Americans there as they occasionaly frequent the west coast if for no other reason than it is the nearest to them.

Really great holidays are best found in East Africa. Uganda has the lowest aids risks at 5% which is low for many european countries and is worth considering. As is Tanzania and Kenya.

You will be spoilt for choice for wildlife safaris, adventure safaris, rafting etc, walking safaris with a range of beach, african plains like the serengeti, or mountains, lakes and rivers.

Most African cities have a vibrant night life, with clubs, dancing and restaurants. You are unlikley to be in any serious danger at 38, in the way a white teenager could be, but you just need to stay sober when out and keep yours open. All the main hotel bars will be flocked with African men there to hit on the white tourist women, but the risk of aids or other diseases is greatest here.

Do not think you can control an African man in the manner you might a European or American, white or black.
You will find that African men are much, much stronger than other men you have met, even those that don't appear that big and strong. They work the land closely and retain the natural strength that westernised men have lost using pens and keyboards rather than the really hard hard graft morning to night that most Africans experience.

When an African holds you down you remain held down...and do not be surprised if he has friends. Some work as a 'team' to secure a woman for the group. Not always but it happens.

It is probably best to avoid the men in the cities and rich Africans have more sexual partners than poor ones so just because he is wearing a stunningly smart suite, do not assume he is 'clean'

On the other hand most safari resorts, or at least the quality ones gave all their staff white and black monthly checks, and any who are found to have caught a disease will, if they do not lose their job, will be kept a away from tourist guests. So the safari guides, rangers, bar staff, security guards etc are nearly always likely to be clean and more careful and considerate.

They won't want to lose their job by catching a disease, or upsetting a guest!

As usual, Expatdad's advice on Africa and its pleasures (and risks), is right on.

Dont go any where.... Come to India .. it is safest , best and you will get lots of nasty fuckers which can fulfill all your desires.

Reactions: Partywife
Don't put yourself at risk, Vanessa. Just go back to England for a holiday, dress revealingly, put on lots of make-up,and go on a pub crawl through places like Brixton or parts of London. I am sure you will quickly get what you are seeking!

TE=VanessaXXX]Hello everyone, I`d like to introduce myself.
My name is Vanessa and I`m new to this forum.

I`ve been reading lots of interesting stuff on this board over the past few months and have finally decided to pluck up the courage and join. I`m a 38 year-old English woman, divorced without kids, currently residing in southern Italy for work.

Ever since I was a teenager I`ve had hidden fantasies about big black men.
Even though I`ve never been anywhere near one (can`t remember even shaking a black man`s hand) I`ve reached a point in my life where my deepest fantasies are coming to surface and I`m seriously (am I crazy ?) thinking about making them reality.

Over the past few months, I have read a number of posts on this board regarding white women being abused in Africa. Even though many of the times the stuff I hear appears extremely cruel, for some reason these stories
have made me wet time and time again.

It has reached a point where I wake up in the middle of the night fantasizing
about being surrounded by groups of large African men all staring at me and
running their hands over their large penises.

As I said, I am currently in southern Italy for work, but my innermost fantasies have reached a point now where they are telling me to actually go further south and take a trip into the African continent.
I lie in bed at night thinking of what it would be like.

I would like to know if anyone here could advise me of what possible dangers
I may encounter if I ultimately did (!!!!!) buy a ticket and actually went by myself for a week or two to either Cameroon, Nigeria or maybe somewhere like Togo or the Ivory Coast.

If you`re asking yourselves if I`m a mad woman or not, I couldn`t honestly say. All I know is that these dreams are persecuting me and have been for some time now. I haven`t a clue what my true expectations are, but I do know that to actually be in a situation where I would be alone amongst some large black men would have my heart pounding.

Please bear in mind that I obviously dont want to get myself killed,
nonetheless these fantasies have reached a point where they
are screaming to be fulfilled.

Has anyone on here have any direct experience of Africa and
if so could you give me some advice ?

I would also like to hear the opinions of any other white females ..
if, for example, this is recurring fantasy of theirs too.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Vanessa,

I have been reading your postings, as well as the responses, and find it fascinating that you are really considering this, despite the obvious dangers.

I'm sure you have alot of people contacting you, but would love to hear more about your thoughts on this. I would love to chat with you sometime, granted I have no experience regarding travelling to Africa, although have considered it too. I have been invited a couple times, but am unable to go.

Good luck to you and wish you all of the best.

AM in kenya and aged 36. i would love to have you here in Africa. I will fuck and arrange for men to fuck you. I will also show you around because it's a nice place to see too. you can write me on my email: africanstud70@hotmail.com

Reactions: Partywife
hey vanessa...everyone knows that south africa has the best black cock and unlike the rest of africa it is tourist haven as well...durban is the place to be, with sunny beaches...awesome black men...and other races if u r interested as well

.....Someone said "don't put yourself at risk in Africa - put on a short skirt and go to Brixton"......I almost wet my knickers laughing....!!!

The best advise on this thread has come from BlackDong who is absolutely correct about the Gambia.

A lone white woman will have local African men swarming around her the moment she arrives...and Gambian men are really dishy too.

Sorry, but the men from East Africa generally aren't as sexy, they tend to be quite tall and thin, think of distance runners, whereas the West African men are broader and more muscular.

Although that doesn't apply so much to Ugandan men, who are a bit more chunky and more like West Africans...

Just my honest opinion....

Users who are viewing this thread