• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A White Woman In Africa

• Thread starterVanessaXXX
  • Start date
Cute mel - you're right about the east and western africans.
I like em tall but muscular not skinny.

Nigerian Guy

Hey Vanessa, how you doing? been a while, so you still haven't made up your mind yet about coming to Lagos, Nigeria and i show you a great time here

Peter

AfricanDom - you don't seam to know much about Nigeria . .

I asked you before remember ?

R U actually in Nigeria or maybe ..
New Jersey, Utah ?? Uhh?

Where do u think the american blk come from ?Africa

I'm interested in the REAL Africans.

Not some Harlem bro !!!!!!

I used to work with a woman (she was actually my boss), and she used to go to Gambia for the men.

You didn't need to be a genius as to why she liked the place, but she never really spoke about it. However, we were out at a company do one evening and she'd had a few glasses of wine, she proceeded to give me & my (then) girlfriend (who also worked there) the lowdown on her activities. She certainly wasn't the quiet professional on holiday that she was at work! We were both a bit surprised at how bold she was (and I don't believe for a second she made any of it up or exaggerated in any way).

Do it Vanessa, but as horny as you may find the fantasy (& possible reality), do it carefullly and thoughtfully. I know from said previous boss, it's do-able!

Cute_Melanie said:
.....Someone said "don't put yourself at risk in Africa - put on a short skirt and go to Brixton"......I almost wet my knickers laughing....!!!

Ha! Coincidentally, I go out in Brixton quite a bit! There isn't exactly a shortage of short skirts!

there is something to it. East Africans really often are very skinny and pretty ugly, especially people from Ethiopia and Somalia.

I have been in Kenya and Zambia, and must say, Zambia is a secret tip: People are so gentle, not as pushy as in Kenya, and pretty goodlooking, and honest and natural... Probably because there is not so much tourism as is in Kenya, they are more like themselves.

Never been in Nigeria, but heard a lot of bad things about it. Go Zambia!

Don't you have the 'pic' of her two hours later....?

come to abuja in nigeria

hi venessa,
if ur thinking of coming to africa , then come to Abuja in Nigeria. I am willing to assist you.

I know extactly what your looking for, they actually have holiday packages for SWF in Nigeria. There was a documentary on this some years ago on British TV.

Another place which is also a HOT favourite for those type of holidays is Jamaica. In Jamaica, the men will flock to you like your a godess.

Jamaica is on my "to do list"

Hope this info helps you.

Reactions: blueballcucky
hm, I know about these holiday packages in Jamaica and also Kenya, but never heard of it in connection with Nigeria.

Hey girl, consider LA So centeral district plenty of good meat there!!!!!!!

It's worse in the USA than it is in Uganda

Users who are viewing this thread