• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

About to give up

• Thread starterdebsbitch
  • Start date

debsbitch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
My wife says she has never been with another guy since we were married. For awhile she was hot and heavy on chat looking for a guy. She did go meet one but told me kissing was as far as it went. She did say if it went further she wouldnt have stopped. All of a sudden she doesnt want anything to do with it. She does tell me someday I will have to share her,but not right now. She makes me do all the cooking and cleaning. I must wear the panties she bought me at all times and she tells me im such a good bitch. Not sure what I should do next. Any one got any ideas?

Only you can make the decisions for you!

My humble openion is the power and control have been passed to your mistress and you will only be happy if you obay her, if not you know where the door is but you will not desire to use it. She has told you, she will let you know.

Attachments

• CAUNVHK3CA4YCQF3CANL0UI8CAEL0R6HCAYBNHM7CAR134SMCANJWVQ2CAU9ALJHCA2EO8CHCABM29WFCA1OD6W9CAFJFU15.jpg
    CAUNVHK3CA4YCQF3CANL0UI8CAEL0R6HCAYBNHM7CAR134SMCANJWVQ2CAU9ALJHCA2EO8CHCABM29WFCA1OD6W9CAFJFU15.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 304
  • CSC28jul800.jpg
    CSC28jul800.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 279
  • b917.jpg
    b917.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 300
Seems as if she now has 100% of the stock in your marriage...you are no longer a share holder. You can do one of two things...attempt to regain some of your dominance as the man of the house, or leave things as they are...and completely submit to your wife. If you do the second thing...well, she holds all the cards and has complete run of your life.

I love the idea of being a slave to my wife, but when it comes down to it...I am still the man of the house and she knows it.

Ty

TY for answering

Get a chastity cage and give her the keys, then you will truely be her bitch.

She has ordered a cage so any day now I will be a locked up bitch

Sorry about the missed spot sir, You may be right. She just used her strapon on me then she made me lick her. She said I couldnt cum and she got up and got in the shower

She sounds like the perfect wife, what's the problem?

There is no problem. I didnt think she would go this far but everyday she goes a little more. Last night she threw me a nightgown and said " this is for after your shower bitch". I am thinking that she is testing the limits at this point. So maybe after all this time thinking she couldnt do anything she just might go on a date soon.

Users who are viewing this thread