• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

access denied

• Thread startersmalld69
  • Start date
hi i also got the banned message

i was wondering why I was banned from the chatroom. i checked my messages but there wasn't one saying anything about it. I am sorry if i did something but i didn't know i did

Amanda, you've been reinstated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please unban my IP

Hello, it's been a while, last time you asked me to find the IP Address of the cafe i use, well...i finally got the ip address of the internet cafe, could you please unban the ip so that i could talk to a few of my friends in the chat room like extreme.master60a. thanks, this is the ip address 193.220.26.43 Hope to hear from you soon...Thanks

AfricanDom,

I've reinstated you. However, I did receive complaints of you solicitiing money for girls from Nigeria, where your IP is based. Unfortunately some of your countrymen have made Nigeria famous for internet scams. If there are any more complaints or if I even think you are scamming anyone, you will be banned again with no chance of reinstatement.

Ro

gold mines

:)lol take it you don't have a gold mine to sell africandom or a corrupt state has withheld the rightful peoples money and you need some funds from someone to help unfreeze those assets :).

Those scams, does anyone ever fall for that stuff?!

Thanks

Thanks alot, well i'll behave but i'm genuine, the problem is that this is an internet cafe and there are a few other guys that sometimes come on here and they are the ones scamming..Anyway thanks again

hi

hey swipe, well yea it's a bad thing those scammers aren't helping matters at all, they are giving us good nigerians a bad name, well i'm glad you're wise enough and didn't fall for their tricks, anytime u're suspicious about some guy chatting with you on yahoo, u can tell me about and i'll investigate 4 u ok

Hey my Ip address is blocked and has been for a good while now, im not sure why i dont chat often but would like to time to time, if you could take me off the list i would aprecitate it

becky38

i am not sure what happened but i am not able to get into the room it gives a code is all if i ofended someone i am sorry i have enjoyed the room for years and met many super people.

benmehover said:
Hey my Ip address is blocked and has been for a good while now, im not sure why i dont chat often but would like to time to time, if you could take me off the list i would aprecitate it

I'm not showing you as being banned. Please send me your IP and chat username in a private message here and I'll look into it.

Ro

becky38 said:
i am not sure what happened but i am not able to get into the room it gives a code is all if i ofended someone i am sorry i have enjoyed the room for years and met many super people.

I'm sending you a private message regarding this as I don't want to discuss it in a public forum. Please check your messages.

Ro

I too have been banned and am deeply sorry to anyone who i may have upset, i was not aware that i have upset anyone Ive been chatting with i will ensure that i behave correctly in the future

Jillshusband said:
I too have been banned and am deeply sorry to anyone who i may have upset, i was not aware that i have upset anyone Ive been chatting with i will ensure that i behave correctly in the future

Under no circumstances will you be reinstated to the chat room. After receiving a complaint and reading thru the transcripts, your behavior is both illegal and revolting. In fact, you should be removed from this site entirely in my opinion.

Have a nice day.

Ro

becky38 said:

You should be able to access the chat room now.

Ro

Users who are viewing this thread