• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

AD / TV Blackout

• Thread starterYorksCuckWannabe
  • Start date

YorksCuckWannabe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2018
Ok so I think im ready to let go of control but still a newbie at both AD and TV. Can you help me out? Message me

Reactions: WisHotWife
Im still online.....

send me info

Shall we play? message me if interested

Drop me a message if you can help out

*Tick Tock*

WisHotWife said:
Have you had it yet? It does sound exciting.

No not yet

Reactions: WisHotWife
Still online if anyone wants to play?

Im still here....Any experienced TV or AD users?

AD: 604742301
Pass: Jim12345

hi male sub bi

teamviewer: 834 623 131
anydesk: 483637865
pw: slaveforever

looking for brutal dom to take control, lock me out and do as he pleases on my pc ad 528232714 NO PIC collectors i will disconnect my mouse and black out my screen for you

Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well!

Offers PM or KIK: masteretsiinarttu

Looking for someone to black me out and ****** my GF. Over 1000 pics to choose from. PM me.

Reactions: Motorman
Ok so I think im ready to let go of control but still a newbie at both AD and TV. Can you help me out? Message me

9235694 anydesk, posting. locking keyboard & mouse is ok

Back online if you wanna play? message me

Im online if anyone wants to play? message me

Users who are viewing this thread