• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Adult Theater - Gagging & puking up some of 20+ loads of Sperm

• Thread starterOhioslutpigwife
  • Start date
The guy hasnt been active on the site for over a year, I doubt he has read any of the PMs.

JimboJam said:
The guy hasnt been active on the site for over a year, I doubt he has read any of the PMs.
That's a shame. Would've loved to have seen the additional footage of that cock slob.

Ohioslutpigwife said:
From 30+ guy Adult Theater Gangbang - Gagging & puking up some of the 20+ loads of sperm in my stomach - I do have the whole 2hr video :)
Damn she's ugly. But looks good sucking dick. Want her to suck mine.

• Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD and whitewife696969
Ohioslutpigwife said:
From 30+ guy Adult Theater Gangbang - Gagging & puking up some of the 20+ loads of sperm in my stomach - I do have the whole 2hr video :)
Love to see more of you

caroldemar said:
carol wife will share vids and pix with any guy who sends a face pic to my email like to see who is looking at me husband has no idea
my email is rbdemar@yahoo.com
How about some cock pics ??

WhatDoYouThink said:
Damn she's ugly. But looks good sucking dick. Want her to suck mine.
She may be ugly, but they all look good with slobbering over a cock in their mouths and loaded with cum.

JimboJam said:
Yeah, he may have had a heart attack watching her gobble all those cocks.

Users who are viewing this thread