• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Adventure with a hot latina.

• Thread starterParejasantiago
  • Start date

Parejasantiago

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey everyone,
Been lurking for awhile and it´s my time to share my experience.
I have been living in a foreign country for awhile now.
Before moving away, i have had sex with young, older, and married women.
Also i had the pleasure of doing both types of threesomes, more then once and also had the fun of participating in a 4some.

A litle about my girlfriend. When we met, she was the best kisser, hands down. She had only slept with 2 other guys and you could tell.
Well, our sex didn´t start all that great, mainly because she was way too tight.
One day it occured to me, what if she slept with someone else, preferbly bigger, too "open her up a little".
i shared this dirty thoguht with her, she couldn´t belive i was sugesting she sleep with someone else. But she took it into consideratión and said she will do it if the oportunity comes. Well, sure enough, 3 months later, when i was home one a weekend due to lots of studying for exams, she went out to a reunion and hooked up with one of her old school friend. The next day she called me all nervous and excited at the same time, telling me what had happened (briefly) and invinting me over to her house later that evening.

Nice, I for one would love to hear more.

Continuing from where i left off.

I could barely wait to go over and see her. Finally, i got to her house and we went straight to her bedroom. We were kissing like crazy, and at the same time taking our clothes off. I finally had her naked and to myself, to examine her, touch her, lick her and fuck her. Her pussy was still red (12 hours later) i started slowly to lick and kiss her sore pussy. IT was slighty gaping and you could tell that it has been well fucked earlier.
By this time i am harder then ever before, barely containig myself. Her pussy opened up nice where i could see clearly inside her, with more of my fingering and licking i find a surprise. A dark pubic hair. Obviously not her as she was shaved. Obviously inserted in her with all the fucking from the previous night. At this point it was obvious that she indeed had fucked someone else. We fucked slowly and pasionately, enjoying the new sensations, recounting what happened and having an incredible orgasm. We stayed hot for weeks, fucking daily and talking about all the stuff we want to try in the future.

Some pics of her pussy

I took these a couple of weeks ago. Keep in mind, these were taken meanwhile i was licking her pussy, before fucking.

I am curious what you all think. Is it small, big, just perfect, slutty. We have been in the lifestyle for 4 years, and for the most part the guys have been thicker then me. On a couple of ocacionas i have fucked her with a cucumber, 4 fingers and once my dick and a toy at the same time. It absoutely drives me crazy seeing her open and gaping. Looks forward to your comments and sugestions.

Attachments

• P1090268.jpg
    P1090268.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 184
  • P1090273.jpg
    P1090273.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 201
  • P1090280.jpg
    P1090280.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 183
looks v e r y inviting. BOTH fuckholes !!

thanks Blizard. One of her lovers comented it was a hungry pussy.

That is a creamy looking pussy you have there before you. I bet she feels absolutely soft and warm entering her when she is still wet from another man. Id be neck deep.

A few from when we started to fuck.

Attachments

• P1090285.jpg
    P1090285.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 123
  • P1090286.jpg
    P1090286.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 118
  • P1090289.jpg
    P1090289.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 113
mmmmmmmmmmmhhhh, so smooth. i luv that very much, as her butterflycunt.

That pussy looks sweet

very hot pussy and great ass tell us more about the slutty things she has done

Users who are viewing this thread