• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice on masturbation

• Thread starterZAPPATA007
  • Start date

ZAPPATA007

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2010
My wife even though not a slutwife masturbates daily......now I read this is a great sign if she could become a slutwife......BUT question I have is that she does not use a dildo that goes inside her pussy; but one of those vibro-masseur that massages her clit electrically.....is this still promising or really does not count since nothing goes inside her pussy?

It's all in the mind, zappata.
Penetration is not necessarily required to get the mind racing and suggestive thoughts planted, and that's about where you would be starting.
If you introduced new toys, would she be receptive to their use?

Have you asked her what she is thinking about while masturbating daily? Not to be mean but it sounds like she would rather use a toy than your cock to get off...that's a great start!!

My wife frequently uses her vibe, and does not use penetrating toys on herself, but loves them when I use them on her and really gets into it when we role-play and I "become" someone else sliding into her with the toy. Women are all about the mind - weave an immersive story built on HER fantasies and she'll melt for you.

Users who are viewing this thread