• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After a brief summer break...back in CB...boy are my balls full!

• Thread starterownedsubhubby
  • Start date

ownedsubhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2010
My Mistress has decided that with the fall weather getting chilly, she wants panties and my CB-3000 on 24/7 under my jeans.

This was yesterday morning as soon as I woke up. They feel so full and its only been 8 days since I came......she's promising to go at least 30 and probably more with bad behavoir:eek:

Attachments

• Morning purple.jpg
    Morning purple.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 516
  • Bottums up.jpg
    Bottums up.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 406
  • Full Balls.jpg
    Full Balls.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 418
  • Sheved close up.jpg
    Sheved close up.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 515
i dont envy you.....

My wifey says you got some nice balls. Very nice.

Nice photos!

@Fuzzbuster.....tell her I said thanks!!

I work out 5x a week and eat right and stay extra hydrated. They say exercise makes you produce more testosterone and boy my balls are always heavy and dying for release.

Tell her I have a thick cock that goes with them, but my KH won't let me play with it, let alone her :(

My balls are used for her pleasure.....

Attachments

• Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 432
  • cock and balls.jpg
    cock and balls.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 483
  • Smashed balls.jpg
    Smashed balls.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 394
  • Stilettos2.jpg
    Stilettos2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 432
hahahahahaha. that last picture is great with the key on her anklet. AWESOME lady!

I have the cb 6000. I also wear sissy panties, but mine are the crotchless kind. Your cock and balls look good in their cage.

ownedsubhubby said:
@Fuzzbuster.....tell her I said thanks!!

I work out 5x a week and eat right and stay extra hydrated. They say exercise makes you produce more testosterone and boy my balls are always heavy and dying for release.

Tell her I have a thick cock that goes with them, but my KH won't let me play with it, let alone her :(

My balls are used for her pleasure.....

She says no kidding you do! Very nice cock as well. She would like to get her hands on the whole package. Also you are very welcome.

Great pictures. I'd enjoy playing with her while she 'plays' with you. How about I lay her backwards across you box so that her spine 'saws' across your cock as I fuck her? ;)

nice balls

Last night we played around with the camera and I tried my first attempt at captions. Its been 10+ days since I've cum and I'm getting pretty horny.

I sooo wish we had a bull nearby to fill her pussy full of fat cock while I watched to push my fantasy to the next level.

You can see the next 30 days for me are going to be *fun* :eek:

Attachments

• Swollen Balls.jpg
    Swollen Balls.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 426
  • Sub in Stock.jpg
    Sub in Stock.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 380
  • Black Boyfriend.jpg
    Black Boyfriend.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 462
  • Panties.jpg
    Panties.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 399
This is one hot and sexy woman

Hey Owned, You have a real beauty Sir: She really knows how to make blue balls with what she has and uses it to the max. She is having the same effect on a bunch of dudes out here form looking at her ball busting woman goodies. Her pussy has been resized to her liking with the help of her play toys. She has made it very delicious and very fuckable looking. There is nothing on this woman that is not grade A sex ready. The only thing that i find missing is, that it seems she is not getting all the big dicks from other men that she so justly deserves. I can almost taste her sweet pussy by just looking at it. Those black panties of hers would be worth all the shit she would wish to give to a man just to get one little smell of juice on them from her fantastic pussy lips.:p:p:p:D Thanks for sharing her. Now let her have some new cock. It Just Dont Get any Better Man< I am sure you know just how lucky you really are. Happy Days okdeacon

Kh

Just a small add on.That she for sure deserves. :D If this is confusing it should have been posted on your original thread. So i just fucked up. okdeacon

OKDEACON,
Thanks for the kind words. There is not a moment that goes by that I don't cherish what I have in my wife/KH/mistress. She is an amazing woman and is the best lover I have ever had. We have been best friends for almost 20 years, and to top it off, she is a great mother to our children.

I sooooo wish we had a local sexy, fit bull in the area south of VA to come fuck her while I am throbbing in my cage. I have tapped her pussy right for several years, and my pics show I have an ample cock. However I find the idea of being cucked so erotic. I love to suck cock and have never had a cock burst a huge load in my mouth, but would love to...;)

The first two pics are from this morning when I awoke and she was at work and requested a pic of my full balls. The other two pics are a month or so old when my cock was allowed to get hard.

Attachments

• big balls in bed.jpg
    big balls in bed.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 188
  • big balls top view.jpg
    big balls top view.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 194
  • cock and balls.jpg
    cock and balls.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 203
That's a fair sized lump of meat. I think I'd enjoy using her soft body knowing that THAT was straining in it's cage and not being allowed to grow :D

Last night my wife/KH sent me a text message telling me to go to Walmart and get a new tag made for my cage at the self service kiosk. She said she was having a stressful week at work and needed a good *fuck* to blow off some steam. I'm pretty sure she didn't mean me getting out to play with her...19 days and counting since I've cum.

Here is what she made me get on the tag...

Attachments

• Tag2.jpg
    Tag2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 270
LOL - think yourself lucky she let you use 'self service' ;)

It's when she changes "Ronnie's" to half a dozen different men's names and draws the weekend tag out of a bowl at random you need to worry. Oh! Sorry!! Have I just given her ideas :D

She does not know it but today I ordered the sizing ring test kit from Mature Metal. Hopefully soon I will be wearing the JailBird and it will be bye-bye plastic. The jailbird is a lot more open and allows better cleaning and longer term wear without the need for removal ;)

Ownedsubhubby,

Thanks for the great photos of your caged cock and large balls, which are emphasized by your "lock ring."

ownedsubhubby said:
My Mistress has decided that with the fall weather getting chilly, she wants panties and my CB-3000 on 24/7 under my jeans.

Yes, certainly... although during the summer, I would think your mistress would also have wanted you in panties and your chastity device under your shorts.

ownedsubhubby said:
This was yesterday morning as soon as I woke up.

Sounds like an unpleasant morning surprise.

ownedsubhubby said:
[My balls] feel so full and it's only been 8 days since I came......she's promising to go at least 30 and probably more [if my behavior is] bad. :eek:

Actually, 8 days sounds like a lot. Thirty sounds angonizing.

You have exceptionally large and admirable balls, though. It's no wonder your mistress/keyholder wants you to store all your sperm and semen up for her with no wastage from beating your weener. Speaking of which, given the large size of your weener, it seems surprising your mistress can fit it into your CB3000. It must be considerably smaller than its erect dimensions when flaccid. Does she use an ice pack to shrink it sufficiently to fit it inside your chastity device...?

What, BTW, is the significance of your purple tag? Is your mistress's preference fucking you up the ass with her strapon?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread