• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After the Break Up

theOne666

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2005
After my boyfriend Dave and I broke up for the very last time, I was crushed. I was so down and depressed that I just moped around the house and didn’t want to see anyone. Our house was the place everyone hung out at and partied but now that Dave was gone so were the good times, or so I thought. After a week or two, our dealer Tory was outside pounding on the door for a long while and despite me trying to ignore the noise, I finally answered it. Tory was I guess a typical dealer type black guy. Originally a friend of my ex but over time we became friends and even a little more. Dave always wanted me to flirt freely with men but if they were black, I could do more (if I wanted). Tory and I flirted a lot and even kissed on a couple occasions while grinding on the dance floor both at clubs and our place during our wild parties. Dave loved the watching and teasing of it all as much as Tory and I did. But that was the extent of it with Tory. So back to him pounding on my door. I asked him what he was doing here and that I wasn’t having people over anymore and to just leave. He came in and shut the door and put his arm around me, walking me to the living room saying he (and everyone else) have been very worried about me. We sat on the couch and for some reason I began to cry a little. “Please don’t cry baby. I have just the thing to cheer you up.” Tory said as he handed me a pipe full of his product. It had been a while since I smoked and a little smile came across my face as he lit it for me and I inhaled deep and full. I passed it to him but he told me to continue because I needed it more than anyone. Five or six hits later my head was in the clouds and my troubles seemed gone. This smoke always makes me horny as hell but my ex is the only one who knows that. We kept smoking and Tory was making me laugh. While Tory was lighting me up I noticed I wasn’t the only one getting horny. Tory’s eyes kept looking down my shirt and on my legs (I was in shorts)and I swear he was actually licking his lips as he did. I thought maybe it was the smoke playing with my head until I happened to glance at his crotch(by accident I’m sure!!) and there was no hiding that big hard on! We finally put the pipe down and Tory scooted closer to me making me giggle then he grabbed my hand and slowly brought it to his crotch and set my hand there with his on top of mine. I could’ve faught my hand free but I didn’t, really. I asked him what was up and he told me that ever since he first met me, I’ve been giving him a hard on. Now that Dave wasn’t around, he wanted to show me. He asked me if that was ok and I said yes. He stood right in front of me and undid his pants and pulled them down to his knees. His black cock was so long and hard right there in front of me. I just stared at its length, its color, the thick veins running down its side, his almost purple head. I was infatuated by his huge monster like cock. It felt like minutes that no one said a word and I just stared at it. Then I felt his hand on the back of my head and he brought me to his hard beautiful black cock. I opened my mouth and allowed his cock in. I was high in black cock lust sucking him as far down as I could. Almost getting all that long black cock down my throat. I had never sucked a real cock before. Everything about it was different from all the other cocks I’ve sucked. It demanded more from me and I was up to the challenge. It tasted so good. It smelled so good. I never wanted to stop sucking and licking that thing. I almost forgot Tory was connected to it. It was just me and that big ugly black cock. Tory kept trying to slow my pace and push me back but I was locked on and wasn’t stopping for anything! “Dammit Kathy. Youre gonna make me cum already!” He started to shake and he exploded. I tried so hard to catch it all in my mouth but it was impossible. I tuned him and sat him on the couch and just kept that thing in my mouth, sucking and licking. He tried pushing me off saying he was too sensitive. I didn’t care. I changed my sucking style and sucked and licked much softer with wet kisses all up and down his cock. I could tell he was liking my performance saying he’s never had his dick sucked like this before and how he knew I was a hot slut. He said no bitch has ever made love to his black cock before, especially a white bitch. I just kept licking and when I saw his cock was still at full strength, I stood and pulled my shorts off and crawled on him facing him. If I thought I loved his cock in my mouth….his long black cock was stretching and hitting parts never touched before. I was bouncing and cumming like mad! What a cock!! I was in love!! It wasn’t long before Tory shot another load. This one deep inside me. We showered together and I couldn’t keep my mouth off that cock taking my second tasty load in my mouth. I had never felt this way about cock before. A black cock at that. I didn’t let Tory leave my sights after that experience. I told him honestly, that we needed to keep this a secret for now and that I was in love with his black cock and would do anything for it. I had it bad. My parents came by for dinner one night and Tory wanted to leave but I hid him in my room the entire time, coming down every fifteen minutes or so for some of his delicious black cock.
A few weeks later, Tory got sent to jail and two other black guys took over his business…and me.

Reactions: sc_david

Users who are viewing this thread