• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After years how

• Thread starter4lingerielover
  • Start date

4lingerielover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2008
After 15 years of marriage, all of which I asked begged pleaded tried etc to convince her to cuckold me, we have finaly turned a corner. She is secure enough in my feelings for her and understands that this is not something that will pass, so she has finaly agreed to try.

She fears STD's but prefers the idea of a stranger, she says it makes it sexier.
The issue then is how to find someone, do we go to a club with her dressed in a slutty way or what. She seems reluctant to try the net?

Why not use Craigslist or AFF or one of the other internet-based forums/boards/services?

There are many "swinger" related websites where you could see pictures and exchange Email first.

Or is she looking for spontanaeity? She would need to be confident and uninhibited for that to happen. And in this case, condoms would be a must. If you go other routes, you may have opportunities to check health-status, etc.

Perhaps YOU could scout out candidates? Have her let you take some sexy pics of her - from "g-rated" to "x-rated". Post your desire to meet potential candidates on some of the websites and bring the pics with you to "show him what he may be getting". Another way to do this would be to print the pics with her face visible - but to "blur" it out if you send them to the guys. You can show them all of her if you meet them (but keep the full pics).

It all depends on what she wants.

4lingerielover said:
After 15 years of marriage, all of which I asked begged pleaded tried etc to convince her to cuckold me, we have finaly turned a corner. She is secure enough in my feelings for her and understands that this is not something that will pass, so she has finaly agreed to try.

She fears STD's but prefers the idea of a stranger, she says it makes it sexier.
The issue then is how to find someone, do we go to a club with her dressed in a slutty way or what. She seems reluctant to try the net?

You kept "pushing" her to cuckolding you, but for 15 years she was not secure enough in "your feelings for her".

So what did you do to get her to realise that this is not something that will pass? This is an important question because most married women are in the same boat. The thrill of having sex with strangers is often in their minds, but they don't want to risk their marriage falling over.

That is why I always suggest to strengthen your marriage first by buying your wife a lot sexy new clothes, so she can "feel and look her best" on dating adventures; and also you take over a lot of the housework, so she can freshen up with the extra energy to enjoy her dates (and the unpredictable emotions she will feel when she fucks strangers).

It should not take 15 years, but it often does and then the wife does not feel as attractive any more, so she keeps saying, "no way".

By putting your wife on a pedestal, taking over a lot of her routine housework and funding sexy clothing that her and her best girlfriend can pick out together for her dating, you provide the "proof" that you want her to be rewarded for being a great wife; and YOU AREN'T GOING TO BED DOWN OTHER WOMEN WHO MIGHT TRY TO TAKE YOU OFF HER.

As a ballpark figure, the more sex that married women get, the more stable their emotional well-being becomes, and the happier they are in the stability of their marriage. A happy marriage is the springboard to allow their libido to run riot and try new forms of sexual expression.

A sexually fulfilled cuckoldress will be more responsive in bed to her cuckold who will be experiencing a smorgasboard of emotions, sometimes from fear his wife's new Bull might send him permantly to the spare room.

This raises the next issue now that your wife has agreed to "try with strangers", you must not push too hard or she will back off again for a long time. She has agred to try, so she needs time to select the right guy and also discuss her progress with her closest girlfriends.

You must not impose curfews, and if she is having a good time with a guy, she should be able to text you and say, "I'm having a good time and I am sleeping overnight with him. I will see you tomorrow SOMETIME and tell you all the juicy details" then (but not before).

She must have space to enjoy her sexual adventures, and if you TRULY LOVE YOUR WIFE, you won't demand to watch her fucking her Bulls. In a few months, when she has become comfortable in her ability to attract strangers she lusts for, she will give your creampies if that is your wish, cum filled condoms if you want to rub the Bull's cum over your body, or arrange for you to look out of a cupboard door peephole, or listen through a screen to the sounds of their lovemaking i(to cause your vivid imagination to do tune in.

Your wife likes the idea of sex with trangers, but when you share her pussy box with other men, she can't be blamed if she becomes addicted and needs a harem of Bulls. Wives in a vanilla marriage can cum alive in ways even they could not imagine.

You must also realise that strangers are adding value to your marriage by liberating your wife from a vanilla marriage controlled by old-fashioned social rules that are not suitable to modern couples. You should feel extremely grateful, and accordingly, look for ways to show her Bulls that you approve of their awesome help to your marriage.

Do not change your mind about yourself becoming a cuckold - it has been your dream for 15 years and it can begin to happen as your wife slips gently into the lifestyle. Allow her to slowly accept the changes that will grow in her mind "at her speed".

Your wife is naturally cautious about health risks, so she will be fussy, and she always needs to be in control.

Would you be willing to wear a chastity cage for a year to help you to back off and free her pussy up for her other men ? It would help you to take on more household duties and to see her as "more of a trophy wifel" who other guys will lust after.

When your wife is fully ready for extra sex, her body language will let guys know she is approachable and can stand inside her "close space" and touch her hands and make advances.

Her eyes will show she is ready to flirt.

She agreed because she is doing it out of "love" for me. There are things about me she would like to change and I said this was the key. She understands now it is about us and strenghthening our relationship. Its all about relationship strenth to her as she was afraid of messing things up between us. Yet we always discussed cuckolkding during sex and it made her hot. So much so that after a while she realised that she needed the discusion as part of sex too.

As far as chastity goes I have gotten a cb6000. The deal is I will be locke wheneve she is out with someone, so as not to masturbate and be sure to focus my mind on thinking of her. The other deal is that I will eat her to satisfaction upon return, proving my worshipfulness and if she is not too tired I may be unlocked afterwards.

We are going out this weekend to some clubs.bars for her to look around. The net is probably the safest option but she is reluctant to try it, so it will probably be heavy flirting, but she has bought condoms, although she says they are for me, to get used to as if she fucks some else regularily then she does not want two men cumming in her and I will come second to someone else in this regard.

Users who are viewing this thread