• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

All American bbc fuck meat

• Thread starterjohndeep
  • Start date

johndeep

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2019
fullsizeoutput_2488.jpegIMG_8719.jpgfullsizeoutput_230b.jpegIMG_8790.jpgfullsizeoutput_2308.jpegfullsizeoutput_2494.jpegfullsizeoutput_2493.jpegfullsizeoutput_2306.jpegfullsizeoutput_21f7.jpegfullsizeoutput_230d.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, Wahooguy, Eyecing and 19 others
DAMN!!

Smoking hot slut. I hope she’s getting BBC

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Cute, but whats the deal with her sticking her tongue out?

Pretty looking cum slut...bwc she can call me daddy any day

johndeep said:
You are a beautiful piece of BBC fuck meat. I hope you get to enjoy many BBCs.

Yes, she’s absolutely gorgeous..

Reactions: Notacuck
2wheel said:
Cute, but whats the deal with her sticking her tongue out?
Most likely a signal that she likes to lick black ass, black balls, and black pussy. They like for us to do that.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Dark_Hung
ChrissyOlsen said:
Most likely a signal that she likes to lick black ass, black balls, and black pussy. They like for us to do that.
True, I bet she has had her beautiful tongue deep inside many black men's black assholes. She is a beautiful happy lucky white Lady and slut wife.
Have you had your tongue in many black men's black assholes? Do the black men enjoy fucking your big beautiful naked white TiTs while you lick their black assholes?
I was extremely excited when I had the great pleasure of watching my white slut wife licking and tongue fucking a black stranger's black asshole while he enjoyed fucking my white wife's big beautiful naked TiTs and pulled and twisted her hard nipples. I was happily jacking off my white teenie weenie and leaking pre-cum while loved watching my very happy white slut wife having intense orgasms as she was licking and tongue fucking a black stranger's black asshole.

My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm