• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

All Posters: something to think about

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
If you post on this site, rather you like it or not you open yourself up to many views. They may not always, and often do not agree with yours.
You will find some people will tell you what you hope to hear, some will cheer you on, some may call you a moron and some will give or at least try to give you true open honest help.
YOU Take That Risk when you post. If your rude and looking for a argument be sure you will find it. If your a phony that too will come out at some point. Your view and ideal will be questioned, your life, or at least the part you post on here becomes subject for everyone to talk about.
So don't get all worked up when you don't get the response you thought you would get, or because someone says, I wouldn't do that, or stand for that. Are you get reminded that cuckoldry is not being gay, a cross dresser, or submissive or lots of other stuff that get tossed into the mix on this site.
If your not grown up enough to take what is said and learn from it, ignore what you don't like then don't post.
When you post on a public forum then you have asked for every one to give feed back, that is an assumption by the mere posting.
As for me, some people like me, some don't, some agree some don't, but the one thing you will always get from me is a honest open answer. If you don't want me to reply to your post, then the only answer is not to post. Because if I feel like I have a point of view and want to give it I will. As I expect you to do the same.
Try to smile, don't take it all so personal and move on. After all it is your life and only you can choose the direction you want it to go. Does it really matter if I say something you don't like, or anyone else? If it does then why would you go to a public forum and post.
What I am saying is simple, Some of you need to grow up!!!!!!

tuppinsinmo said:
When you post on a public forum then you have asked for every one to give feed back, that is an assumption by the mere posting. Try to smile, don't take it all so personal and move on.

Exactly what he said

Except for one cuckold related sentence, this shoud go into the general Internet FAQ (if there ever was one).

Users who are viewing this thread