• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

All praise the great chastity belt.

• Thread startermonitaur
  • Start date

monitaur

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2008
This is not to argue that whatever turns you on among consenting adults is bad. If a man or woman wants to have 'relations' with a concrete cinder block...more power to you. To the extent that the cuckold fetish is popular, it is strange that such an archaic device is also popular among some in the subculture.

In the middle ages the chastity belt was the anti-cuckolding tool of husbands everywhere. It was certainly not good for the wife (regardless of sexual proclivities) or for would be interlopers either. Why then do submissives want to lock away the only source of physical pleasure available in the sexual realm? Would a 'bait & switch' for the bull and wife be well received? By that, I mean how about a chastity belt/cbtrucker 3000 for the bull and wife while we're at it?!? Even better (and the bible thumpers would love this) a World Web Wide chastity device that prevents any sort of erotica from being accessed by any computer any time? Sound sexy? Of course not.

Whether it is fantasy or 'reality' the cuckold is facilitating enhanced sexual pleasure to the wife and lover. Expecting the cuck to lock it up is greedy and an abuse of influence.

I see where your coming from

I totally understand what you are pointing out and it makes total sense.

For me, I had some of the greatest pleasure being denied sex while my wife had a boyfriend for a year. I was not in chastity, but we did own one at one point. The problem with the device (cb2000) was that it was too bulky under my pants. When we find one that isn't I would love to try one long-term. The problem is the things are so expensive I don't want to waste money on one that isn't exactly what we want.

My wife had a boyfriend for a year and to make him feel more comfortable about getting more serious she swore off sex with any other man but him. This seemed to work. He began to realize that she was devoted sexually to him and that is the kind of relationship that we were looking for.

I don't know why, but I am totally turned on by the thought of my wife finding another guy that she will be devoted to. Even to the point where she does not allow me to see her naked. I don't know why this turns me on but it does. Anyone that has any ideas is welcome to comment. I would love to hear what other people think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread