• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

All secretaries fuck with bosses?

• Thread starterlx.brum
  • Start date
I did the boss

My first job was as a receptionist. It did not take long for the boss to get me on my knees. He got a blow job at least once a week. Next job I was a secretary. Started in November, and my first time with the boss was at the Christmas party. Second time included his brother, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black spade is in a prominent position for potential lovers to notice. Neat.

Receptionists and secretaries do important jobs for their Bosses. Kneeling to give a bj is a win-win for both. Lets the stress out for the Boss, and "fixes up the deficiency" in her white husband's lovemaking skills.

Secret sex is often more fun than the boring routine at home when husband is too tired to keep a sparkle in their lovemaking.

Today, when the wife has gone for work, I have thought that you tell...
Can be it is the truth, and when she is in office, boss uses her body...
Has found one more photo wife on a workplace

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 917
Reactions: moorehed
lx.brum said:
Somebody tried to give wife e-mail to other men that those have learned the interesting information about wife?
Give me her e-mail

With wife in bar...

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 790
Reactions: moorehed
have a hotwife too

you have yahoo messenger?
we ar ein ohio...
yahoo im jpm1515

You know this would be an interesting thread if it was talking about real life stuff that happened posted by a boss or a secretary but I see no reality just a bunch of jackoffs with their fantasies, get a life ppl

A wife who works is also bringing home the "bacon" so turning a blind eye to what she might get up to at work is surely a good way of acknowleging her contribution. Once upon a time, only men husbands worked and money was scarce.

If she gives your boss a bj, you are likely to get one too, and she might surprise you with what else she has learnt if you can put aside the jealousy of who might be teaching her.

looks like more pics stolen from Southern Charms, get real

Excellent story Sherry, I loved it. Please keep us updated when you can.

Do you feel this has made your home sex life better?

Norm

jay15 said:
you have yahoo messenger?
we ar ein ohio...
yahoo im jpm1515

ohio here too....bdd_fc

Salt and Pepper, Kiss, Yes It has.

Josetta you can't ever learn can you you did a good thing with the advice to the guy about his wife and the boncer but now you go and say some more of you dribble about the deficiency of whites i have been with blacks and can tell you you don't know what you are talking about leave all that dumb ass stuff out and you might be belivable as it stands you just sound like a fool

as to this post in this day and age with all the laws very few employers will make a pass at an employee for fear of a lawsuite

Users who are viewing this thread