• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Allow Me to Properly Introduce Myself...

• Thread startersissycuck22
  • Start date

sissycuck22

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2006
I have decided to properly introduce myself to all forum members here so that everyone knows all about me!

I am also doing this as self-punishment for that "SHOULD HE ****** ME" poll I started in this very same forum group. Again, I am sorry for all the alarm it caused.

I belong to a number of different cuckold forum groups. I have noticed that only on a very rare occasion do you find a member that gives out his real full name. At cuckoldplace I am the only one to do that! And only a very few bother to give out the country they live in. It is rare to find someone that gives out his city/state location. Also, I have noticed that their is never an indication if the member is a CUCKOLD or a BULL. It would be nice to see this little bit of information along with the stage or level he is at.

For dramatic effect, I am going to have a model introduce me. She will portray how I would insist any future girlfriend or wife of mine to behave. This also illustrates how I would treat her!

I noticed you can only upload 5 pics per post. So I will have to do two replies to this post. The next reply will have pics 6-10, and the following reply will have the final pics 11-12. Please remember to click on the small thumbnail images to see the full size.

Believe me, I am extremely nervous about introducing myself! Please calm my fears!

And now, on with my introduction......

Attachments

• sc22_Intro_001.jpg
    sc22_Intro_001.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 537
  • sc22_Intro_002.jpg
    sc22_Intro_002.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 433
  • sc22_Intro_003.jpg
    sc22_Intro_003.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 412
  • sc22_Intro_004.jpg
    sc22_Intro_004.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 420
  • sc22_Intro_005.jpg
    sc22_Intro_005.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 561
Here are pics 6-10:

Attachments

• sc22_Intro_006.jpg
    sc22_Intro_006.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 434
  • sc22_Intro_007.jpg
    sc22_Intro_007.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 422
  • sc22_Intro_008.jpg
    sc22_Intro_008.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 383
  • sc22_Intro_009.jpg
    sc22_Intro_009.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 355
  • sc22_Intro_010.jpg
    sc22_Intro_010.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 400
Here are the final pics 11-12.

I hope I was properly introduced!

Attachments

• sc22_Intro_011.jpg
    sc22_Intro_011.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 406
  • sc22_Intro_012.jpg
    sc22_Intro_012.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 330
Well done! now that dennis is publicaly shamed (by a hot lil fucktart) no less.
he can deal with the shame, and be stronger and even more popular.

Love your 'narrator' Dennis, and I'd like nothing better than to fill her with cream for you to then clean up, but it's interesting that there's no sign of the kneeling little sissy who wants all our cocks heading his way.

We'll keep our eyes open and see what appears over time ;)

sissy cuck 22 pix

Hi sissycuck! I am a sissy femmy girl also. I sent you some of my pix by your e-mail. Please look at them and send me a reply back. You should be proud to be a sissy cocksucker. Just make sure you swallow cum and eat creampies and let the man fuck your tight sissy pussy if he wants to!!
sissy missy

That was a very beautiful power-point-presentation. I bet quite a few of those pics will be downloaded for later (and closer) inspection. Her body is hot-to-trot, and yet "so friendly and desirable, attractive to both gender".

Thank you all for your comments and feedback! To clear something up, I never said NO ONE gives out their real full name. I stated only on RARE occasions do people give out their real full name. And I want to state again that this is only based on the few cuckold forum sites I am a member of. I am sure there are many types of forum sites where people will be much more likely to give out their true identity. I appreciate all your informative responses.
I look forward to hearing some more feedback.

I will answer all new replies, and also go back and answer some previous replies in more detail, after I post the final remaining pics of this INTRODUCTION CAPTION PIC SERIES.

I guess my model was not finished talking about me!

She must really think I deserve some more public shame and humiliation!

Here she is, making an encore performance with 6 more pics!

ENJOY!

Attachments

• sc22_Intro_013.jpg
    sc22_Intro_013.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 253
  • sc22_Intro_014.jpg
    sc22_Intro_014.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 232
  • sc22_Intro_015.jpg
    sc22_Intro_015.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 298
  • sc22_Intro_016.jpg
    sc22_Intro_016.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 243
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are pics 17 & 18 to wrap up this series!

Attachments

• sc22_Intro_017.jpg
    sc22_Intro_017.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 217
  • sc22_Intro_018.jpg
    sc22_Intro_018.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
mike w. said:
someone track down and arrest the sick fuck joesregion as i think this is the second time he had admitted he is a convicted and practicng child molester.

He wrote "i am joe regions, that's my real name. I live in greenwood, sc. That's my real city. My email is joe_regions@yahoo.com. I'm an artist, a convicted and practicing child molester, a retired professional fluffer, a cuckold and cuck sucker."

too bad we don't have any mods that can do this.
quote from his post
"of course i got to use the children as sex toys"
many other examples on region's posts

he he he naughty lil sissy u are :)

good post, loved the pics.

kev

Hi Dennis, good post! Great self humiliation.

Users who are viewing this thread