• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I a cuckold?

• Thread starterluv_2please
  • Start date

luv_2please

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2008
Recently, my went out with a group of friends, while I had to work. At the end of the night a male and female friend drove my wife home and both walked her into the house. Admittedly, my wife knew what she was doing, but she did have liquid courage to help her. She told her male friend to "Come back." after dropping off the female friend. Her male friend did come back to our home. My wife, only wearing her underwear and a t-shirt, took him straight to the living room and sat him down on the couch. She mounted him and began to neck and kiss him for a few moments. She then unbuttoned his pants and had him lower them to his ankles. My wife then performed oral on him until he came. As you read this, you think that this is just a fantasy in my head. Truth be know, my wife and I have role played this exact fantasy numerous times. Once morning came and I was scheduled to get off or work, my wife called and ask me to be home right away because, "I am so horny!" When I met up with her, she could not hold in the "exciting" news she had for me. I began performing oral on her as she gave me every detail to her evening with her male friend. She admitted that by pleasing her male friend, she felt very confident, increase self-esteem, and felt sexually appealing. Since then, our relationship has moved to a higher tier, one that I believe very few couples get to experience. I have thanked her for giving into her sexual desire since it has brought us closer. I could go on and on how I feel, and the thing is, she feels the exact same way. I do love the thought of her fucking and sucking other men. My question is: Does blowing count or does it have to be sex? If sex is the case, I believe she's already planning for that in a week or two.

You can consider yourself your wife's cuckold. Congratulations to both of you!

Luv_2please,

Thanks for your erotic description of your wife taking her first lover.

luv_2please said:
Recently, my went out with a group of friends while I had to work. At the end of the night a male and female friend drove my wife home and both walked her into the house. Admittedly, my wife knew what she was doing. She did have liquid courage to help her. She told her male friend to "come back" after dropping off the female friend.

Good for your wife. That was appropriately assertive and shows she has great promise.

luv_2please said:
Her male friend did come back to our home.

Excellent. He did what your wife told him to do. That shows he too has promise.

luv_2please said:
My wife, only wearing her underwear and a t-shirt, took him straight to the living room and sat him down on the couch. She mounted him and began to neck and kiss him for a few moments.

*Very* good. Taking the lead and mounting her lover-in-waiting was exactly the right approach for your wife to have taken.

luv_2please said:
She then unbuttoned his pants and had him lower them to his ankles. My wife then performed oral on him until he came.

That too was very good. Your wife continued at just the right level of assertiveness. Sucking her lover-in-waiting's cock was the right way to get him started.

luv_2please said:
.... my wife and I have role-played this exact fantasy numerous times.

It's very commendable that you assisted and encouraged your wife in that way. "Practice makes perfect," as they say.

luv_2please said:
Once morning came and I was scheduled to get off or work, my wife called and ask me to be home right away because, "I am so horny!" When I met up with her, she could not hold in the "exciting" news she had for me.

Great! Clearly, your wife has confidence in her high sexuality, and in your ability to understand that her love for you is independent of her need and desire for sex with a variety of lovers.

luv_2please said:
I began performing oral on her as she gave me every detail to her evening with her male friend.

Sucking your wife's cunt was exactly the right position for you to be in as she related her sexual adventure of the night before. It would have assisted you with becoming accustomed to your coming role as her after-date cuntsucker, when she takes her lover-in-waiting (and subsequent lovers). Remember the following quiz:

Q: What is a husband's proper position in his marriage?

A: On his knees with his face between his wife's thighs and his lips sucking her cunt.

Q: If a woman is not entirely satisfied with her husband in his proper position, are there other proper positions?

A: Yes. On his knees with his face between his wife's cheeks, his lips kissing her asshole, and his tongue giving her analingus.

luv_2please said:
She admitted that pleasing her male friend caused her to feel very confident, increased her self-esteem, and caused her to feel more sexually appealing.

Your wife's response to preparing her lover-in-waiting with a blow job is very positive. She is already feeling the benefits of becoming your cuckoldress.

luv_2please said:
Since then, our relationship has moved to a higher tier, one that I believe very few couples get to experience. I have thanked her for giving into her sexual desire since it has brought us closer.

That was the right response on your part. Congratulations!

luv_2please said:
I could go on and on how I feel, and the thing is, she feels the exact same way. I do love the thought of her fucking and sucking other men.

Excellent! The two of you are on your way.

luv_2please said:
My question is: Does blowing count or does it have to be sex?

When your wife mounted her lover-in-waiting, then told him to take down his pants and gave him a blow job, that was definitely a form of sex. And, of course it "counts." It was an important step (actually, quite a few steps) down the road toward fully fucking him.

luv_2please said:
.... I believe [my wife is] already planning [to fuck her lover-in-waiting] in a week or two.

Good! Congratulations for your role in increasing your sexy wife's confidence, and for your positive view of her sexuality and your coming role as her cuckold.

Best regards to both of you—

Custer

Yes, "blowing" does count as having "real" sex, even if no actual cock-in-pussy fucking takes place. When a married woman shares any part of her body for pleasure with a man other than her husband, it is "cheating" or adultery, or whatever you may want to call it.

As to whether the husband is an actual cuckold depends on each persons definition of cuckold. I prefer to use the term "wife-sharing" to include any activity in which a married woman has sexual contact with another man, usually with the husbands consent and blessing, but sometimes without.

The actual point of this whole area of sexual activity is this: Did another man get sexual pleasure from your wife? If so, then you are a cuckold, or wife-sharer, or even a poor bastard of a husband.

I have probably been each of these at some time during my marriages.

How is your sexy wife doing, Luv_2please?

Luv_2please,

It's been 10 days now since your post of 24 July '09, in which you described your wife taking her first lover with a fine blowjob. How is she doing? Has she dated him again and fucked him?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread