• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I a Cuckoldress.. or just a slut?

• Thread startermacylay
  • Start date

macylay

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2007
Husband and I have been in this "Slut wife" lifestyle thing for a little while now since he told me I can fuck whoever I want, when I want. Well, I find myself just wanting more cock after getting fucked real good.

I get right back on the computer to hook up with guys and find more cock. My hubby photos and video me, and that is what I like. Him standing off to the side and watching me get fucked really good. I mean, he fucks me really good too,.. but it's something bout getting strange cock that really gets me going.

Could I get some feedback on this? Am I a slut.. or a cuckoldress.

Macy

Hi Macy,

macylay said:
My husband and I have been in this "slut wife" lifestyle thing for a little while now since he told me I can fuck whomever I want, when I want. Well, I find myself just wanting more cock after getting fucked real good. .... Could I get some feedback on this? Am I a slut.. or a cuckoldress? Macy

I suggest investing in a dictionary so you can read the definitions of words that interest you. A "cuckold" is, simply, "a married man whose wife has sex with other men" or, more briefly, "a man with an unfaithful wife."

Thus, you are a cuckoldress.

The definitions of "slut" are: (a) a promiscuous woman, esp. a **********; or (b) [chiefly British] a slovenly woman; or (c) a saucy girl.

"Slut" does not imply a woman so-labeled is or is not married. If you wish, of course, you can think of yourself as a "married slut" — but there's no need to, since "slut" is almost always applied to women in a derogagory way. (There's no analogous term for a highly-sexual man.) Unless, that is, thinking of yourself in that way turns you on.

—Custer

It does turn me on being called a slut while getting fucked... lol. So does that count?.. Thanks for your input on the subject...

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Macy,

I suggest investing in a dictionary so you can read the definitions of words that interest you. A "cuckold" is, simply, "a married man whose wife has sex with other men" or, more briefly, "a man with an unfaithful wife."

Thus, you are a cuckoldress.

The definitions of "slut" are: (a) a promiscuous woman, esp. a **********; or (b) [chiefly British] a slovenly woman; or (c) a saucy girl.

"Slut" does not imply a woman so-labeled is or is not married. If you wish, of course, you can think of yourself as a "married slut" — but there's no need to, since "slut" is almost always applied to women in a derogagory way. (There's no analogous term for a highly-sexual man.) Unless, that is, thinking of yourself in that way turns you on.

—Custer

Hi Ms. Macy,

macylay said:
It does turn me on being called a slut while getting fucked... lol. So does that count? Thanks for your input on this subject.

You're welcome, my pleasure. And yes, certainly — whatever turns you on while fucking "counts." Also, if you like thinking of yourself as a "slut wife" or "married slut," then of course you should continue thinking of yourself in that way.

—Custer

your a dirty dirty slut now pet that pussy for this dick.

I think you should let some of the more creative responses decide for themselves... inside you :)

My humble opinion:

1. Yeah, the dictionary definition of cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with other men, but, in the way it's used here and on other erotic sites, there's informal uses of the word in the hot wife/cuckold distinction.

2. Hot wives (slut wives, sluts) fuck other men, often with their hubby's knowlege or encouragement. Some share the details with hubby or let him watch/participate. Some fuck other men and tell hubby about it, or not tell him.

3. Cuckold hubbies, as the term is used here, usually have some form of subordination, and they often love it. They like their wives to be with men with bigger dicks, they enjoy it when their wives fuck their lovers more often then they themselves get to fuck her. I could go on, but the hot wife-slut wife enjoys one-sided swinging, but hubby may fuck her more than before she began to play.

The cuckold's role as husband is altered. He may only get to lick her lovers cum out of her. he may have to serve wife and lover or get locked out of his bedroom as they fuck.

4. Who cares what name applies as long as you get well-fucked and are happy? If hubby's happy, too, who cares what you call it.

You go, girl. Get lots of cock and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you?

You're a naughty, Naughty girl - which is probably why we think your great :D

lol.... Thanks, Greymaster!... and thank you everyone for the feedback.. I don't think I'll call myself hotwife macy anymore...

I'm slut/cuckoldress/naughty/hotwife...macy....

lol

Fucks and Lixx!

Macy

greymaster said:
What are you?

You're a naughty, Naughty girl - which is probably why we think your great :D

macylay said:
I don't think I'll call myself hotwife macy anymore...

I'm slut/cuckoldress/naughty/hotwife...macy

Mmmmm. I'd like to have a hotwife, but I'd LOVE to have a woman cuckold me, tell me she needed other men, come home and surprise me with how she'd fucked her boss, co-worker, my friend, or a stranger. I'd like it even more if sometimes she kept it her secret, and I'd only know from finding her panties crusted with semen.

i'd like it better if she told me how she was gong out to get fucked, and how other men, not me, would own her cunt tonight. I'd want her to hint how her lack of fucking me came from her fucking several other men that week.

You go, girl.

This is my opinion only but there is a difference between slut and cuckoldress. In my own little mind a slut would do this kind of thing both with or without the husbands knowledge and this doesn't seem to be the case here. Because you fuck other men and he likes to watch and take pictures does not necessarily constitute you as a cuckoldress. Now Custer, as well as the rest of you may disagree but it is my belief that being a cuckoldress is allot more than just about sex. It's about who defines the relationship and who has control. Many men like to photograph their wife having sex who are not in a cuckold relationship. I like to work on cars but I am no mechanic. I fix house wiring but am no electrician. I think you get the point. In my humble opinion being a cucoldress is about power...not so much about sex. Sounds like you both enjoy sex and taking part and nothing wrong with that. Have at it.

There is no reason to get paid to fuck, when I have fun doing it anyway...lol. Plus, I have a job that pays my bills. This is my lifestyle, not my job.

debbilouise said:
On my website, I openly describe myself as slut, slapper, slag, ***** & lots more 'demeaning' terms.

I really don't mind, actually consider them complimentry - so thin k maybe you should become a prostitue, as well, then you'll have all the nasty (in a nice way) descriptions anyone can give!!

Hugs

DLxx

Users who are viewing this thread