• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I Cuckold?

• Thread starterSeparatedMWM
  • Start date
if she's only been with you for 8 years, there's a very good chance she'll be experiencing a high level of pleasure with the new dick. she has nothing to lose at this point. does she suck your dick and do anal?

She would suck me but never had anal with her

Reactions: toolman2c
SeparatedMWM,

Regarding the question on your subject line and your description of your situation:

SeparatedMWM said:
Wife of 8 years and I have in the last 3 months separates as she wanted time out of the pressures of marriage. Unfortunately due to financial issues we have had to still live together with me moving into spare room. Recently she has started to date a guy we both know. He came to pick her up for their date and I was very jealous but keep quiet about it due to my ultimate hope of getting back with her. Very confusing feelings currently.

Since you are still married and especially since you and your wife are still living in the same house together (although she requires you to sleep in the spare bedroom), the answer is: Yes. Your wife has made you her cuckold.

Congratulations, cuckold SeparatedMWM. You can consider yourself among the cuckolds whose wives deny them while enjoying the sexual services of their lovers.

I suggest beating your weenie while your wife is out with her lover, while trying to imagine what the two of them might be doing together. On nights when your wife is at home, I also suggest beating your weenie while alone at night in your spare bedroom, while allowing yourself to be turned on by your feelings of jealously (which, of course, are quite natural). Finally, I suggest allowing yourself to be turned on by the pleasant fact that your wife is not requiring you to wear a male chastity device (aka a cock cage), with her your sole key holder, so you can salve your feelings of cuckold jealously by masturbating freely.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, wmjacking, Stephusta and 1 other person
Thanks for the feedback everyone

If I were going to say that you are a cuckold, I would have to know if she is fucking this guy she is dating.
Based on how long you have been separated, and that is sounds like they have had more than 1 date, my guess would be they are indeed fucking. They're not going out to play tiddlywinks, after all.
Incidentally, does she always return home after a date or does she ever stay out overnight?
So, technically, you are being cuckolded. I think more 'traditional' cuckolding involves you knowing, encouraging, and accepting her sexual behavior, as well as some form of submission (anything from total denial of your sexual needs to being ****** to watch her perform with another man, to cleaning her pussy after other men have came in inside her pussy, and everything in between).
I hope you are able to reconcile as it seems she is ripe for the lifestyle!

Reactions: Stephusta and Manwaife
I would suggest if you are able to accept that you are enjoying this type of life sytle, better enjoy it and even discuss with her that you are okay with such an arrangement. May be you can also participate with him.. and perform all cuckolding duties.

Reactions: Manwaife
SeparatedMWM said:
Yes she is definitely getting fucked and yes it does excite me even though I am extremely jealous
Hi Separated. You still wife is a very hot looking woman. Please let me ask you a dumb question. Now are you 100% sure that she is getting fucked, has she told you or have you seen her after he brought her home and she looked like it. Now you want her back and I understand that. So if he is fucking her you don't want her to fall in love with him. Try in a non pressing way to get some of her pussy yourself. Also try to figure out a way to get her fucked by some different men. For you don't want any one man having her all to himself. It is to easy for them to get into her mind and some other men could prevent this to some degree. A ex wife, that is not mad at
you or hates you can be talked into giving you some pussy with some serious effort, as a rule. But I do wish you luck and let us know how it is going. If she is not fucking, then you are not a cuck. okdeacon PS It is very sad but some women wont stick with their man if the money becomes a problem. But 8 years should be in your and her favor, HOPEFULLY. Enjoy her getting fucked if she really is, but really, do your best to see that it is NOT just this one dude. Don't let him have that kind of advantage if you can in any way prevent it.

Last edited:
okdeacon said:
Hi Separated. You still wife is a very hot looking woman. Please let me ask you a dumb question. Now are you 100% sure that she is getting fucked, has she told you or have you seen her after he brought her home and she looked like it. Now you want her back and I understand that. So if he is fucking her you don't want her to fall in love with him. Try in a non pressing way to get some of her pussy yourself. Also try to figure out a way to get her fucked by some different men. For you don't want any one man having her all to himself. It is to easy for them to get into her mind and some other men could prevent this to some degree. A ex wife, that is not mad at
you or hates you can be talked into giving you some pussy with some serious effort, as a rule. But I do wish you luck and let us know how it is going. If she is not fucking, then you are not a cuck. okdeacon PS It is very sad but some women wont stick with their man if the money becomes a problem. But 8 years should be in your and her favor, HOPEFULLY. Enjoy her getting fucked if she really is, but really, do your best to see that it is NOT just this one dude. Don't let him have that kind of advantage if you can in any way prevent it.

I am 100% sure because it is happening in our house and I hear it all happening. Recently I asked and was given permission to watch.

Reactions: Stephusta, Custer Laststand and redback
SeparatedMWM said:
I am 100% sure because it is happening in our house and I hear it all happening. Recently I asked and was given permission to watch.
Well that answers that question. congratulations Mr. Cuck. I still suggest you get some of it yourself and encourage her to fuck some other men so she wont get hung up of just this one. That is if you want her back as your wife. Let her know for sure that her fucking others is quite alright. okdeacon

Custer Laststand said:
SeparatedMWM,

Regarding the question on your subject line and your description of your situation:

Since you are still married and especially since you and your wife are still living in the same house together (although she requires you to sleep in the spare bedroom), the answer is: Yes. Your wife has made you her cuckold.

Congratulations, cuckold SeparatedMWM. You can consider yourself among the cuckolds whose wives deny them while enjoying the sexual services of their lovers.

I suggest beating your weenie while your wife is out with her lover, while trying to imagine what the two of them might be doing together. On nights when your wife is at home, I also suggest beating your weenie while alone at night in your spare bedroom, while allowing yourself to be turned on by your feelings of jealously (which, of course, are quite natural). Finally, I suggest allowing yourself to be turned on by the pleasant fact that your wife is not requiring you to wear a male chastity device (aka a cock cage), with her your sole key holder, so you can salve your feelings of cuckold jealously by masturbating freely.
Thanks for this advice long ago certainly helped

SeparatedMWM said:
Thanks for this advice long ago, it certainly helped.
You're welcome, Separated. And, it's good to hear your sexy wife allowed you to watch while she fucked her lover in front of you. That was very positive, of course.

In addition to letting your now sexually-more-satisfied wife know it turns you on that she is fucking another man, you might suggest to her it would add spice to her trysts if she were to tie you up, or handcuff you in a chair — you in the nude, but thus rendered helpless — while she fucks her lover in front of you.

It might help guide your sexually-awakened wife toward acceptance of the concept of a hotwife / cuckold husband marriage with you (as opposed to divorcing you), in which, by mutual agreement, she would be free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you would agree to remain faithful to her (and would actually do so), if you were to introduce her to these articles:

The Science of Cuckoldry
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

(You might keep in mind, however, that although "the science" article may be helpful, it probably is not science, in the sense that it has apparently not been published in a peer-reviewed research journal.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephusta
okdeacon said:
Well that answers that question. congratulations Mr. Cuck. I still suggest you get some of it yourself and encourage her to fuck some other men so she wont get hung up of just this one. That is if you want her back as your wife. Let her know for sure that her fucking others is quite alright. okdeacon
Oddly enough, many husbands, being jealous during marriage, become different during or after a divorce from their wife ...
A friend of mine who was jealous of his wife for an immodest dance with another man, after the quarrel turned into a divorce, suddenly realized that he was so strongly attached to his wife that he agreed to all of her conditions only for her to stay with him ...
they followed the same path, for a start, she overpowered him into a separate room after that to check that he was no longer jealous, she began to flirt with other men and gradually she made him a complete cuckold, and now this happy family is enjoying freedom wife ...

IMG_20210205_074726_986.jpg

Reactions: Stephusta, crt and littlec
A cuckold can be strongly attached to his wife even when she is enjoying the freedom of fucking other men. When the cuck accepts his place in the line and accepts that other men will be satisfying his wife it all slots into place

Most husbands are jealous because of the lack of confidence in the future because of the fear of losing their beloved woman, and as soon as his wife gives him the Faith that she will not part with him, even enjoying others, the husband turns into an obedient cuckold!
because if you love you want to give your beloved woman as much joy and pleasure as possible, and if you are not able to do it yourself, then you will allow her to get it on the side

honey!we have to talk! TYRONE IS HERE.jpg

Reactions: Stephusta and crt
Manwaife said:
Most husbands are jealous because of the lack of confidence in the future because of the fear of losing their beloved woman, and as soon as his wife gives him the Faith that she will not part with him, even enjoying others, the husband turns into an obedient cuckold!
because if you love you want to give your beloved woman as much joy and pleasure as possible, and if you are not able to do it yourself, then you will allow her to get it on the side

honey!we have to talk! TYRONE IS HERE.jpg
It’s not bad to accept a bit of jealousy but if your wife is getting what she requires from her bulls then all will be well

• Love
cuckhubby48 said:
It’s not bad to accept a bit of jealousy but if your wife is getting what she requires from her bulls then all will be well
Well, humiliation jealousy will be present in any case, because she is pleased with another wine, but gradually you will start to enjoy both jealousy and humiliation and the fact that you can watch how she is pleased ..
this leads to personality transformation.If you once thought that you were Alpha, you would smoothly move to Beta and then possibly to Omega

user480_d06da9cc0116.jpeg user81909_fcefd11c83e7.jpg user2117_04ec5c08fa2a.gif

Reactions: Stephusta and crt
Manwaife said:
Well, humiliation jealousy will be present in any case, because she is pleased with another wine, but gradually you will start to enjoy both jealousy and humiliation and the fact that you can watch how she is pleased ..
this leads to personality transformation.If you once thought that you were Alpha, you would smoothly move to Beta and then possibly to Omega

user480_d06da9cc0116.jpeg user81909_fcefd11c83e7.jpg user2117_04ec5c08fa2a.gif
Completely true, humiliation of knowing that other men please your wife turns cucks into accepting omegas

PM when u are here
SeparatedMWM said:
Thanks for this advice long ago certainly helped

Reactions: SeparatedMWM
It's happening. Just make the best of it and keep jerking off

wmjacking said:
It's happening. Just make the best of it and keep jerking off
I’m caged so no jerking off allowed

Users who are viewing this thread