• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I in the wrong place???

• Thread starter8x6BM4WF
  • Start date

8x6BM4WF

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2006
Doesn't anyone like straight 1 on 1, BM/WF anymore? No anal, no groups, no hubbies.... just lots of fucking....

I think I'm in the right place but you tell me.

Ladies, if interested PM me.

i hear you bro

I dont need husbands around, if they are fine, if they not fine. its all about fucking and sucking. cucking is fun at times, but its just and added kink to spice things up.

This site seems more enamored with fetishes than actual sex. I agree that kink is ok to keep things hot and exciting but once it becomes the primary mode of getting off it becomes more of a fetish.

I am the first to admit I don’t understand some of these fetishes but I don’t judge I just don’t participate in them. I could never understand how a man can get off more by watching his wife than actually fucking her himself. Guess that explains why I will never be a cuckold.

I started this thread to see if there are still those out there that like what I like. Judging from the response I would say a resounding HELL NO! Don’t get me wrong I come here to meet MWFs. Over the years I have met two. I just don’t get into the groups, anal, hubbies, or head games..

Sounds like your in the right place as far as I am concerned. would love to get to know more about you

Am I in the wrong place???

Blackwhitesex

I came to Dark Cavern because I was told that I could meet black men for sex. But after trying for years I haven't met anyone, just phonys. If you are in Upstate New York you have found someone interested in straight sex for fun.

I like sex, but not into domination or vulgarity. My husband does not know or would approve of my deep desires. I am white and feminine and love to have attention from men. I have a daughter, 14 and husband gone much of the time.

fucking yes, fetish no

I'm with you and the gals here. I have been with 8 couples...5 of which were actively arranged by husbands. I will never figure out where they come from, and why someone wants to actively give up his wife or gf, but they do. I would be lying if I said it is not fun to take advantage of that situation, and cuckold them...to varying levels from private comparison and verbal embarrassment, to similar in public. when it gets to the more serious stuff, yea thats fetish, and to each his own also. but regardless its still sex. I have met people through DC, but most intersted parties either fall off or were fakes before it happens. I just like to keep my extra curricular fun away from my homestead for various reasons. good thread and luck to you and ladies who responded.

Pooch,
sounds like you've been a busy man. Glad to hear you are getting what you want exactly the way you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread