• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An introduction...

• Thread starterfem_fan
  • Start date

fem_fan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2011
Not sure if this is the correct place to leave it, but I thought after a couple of months of trolling, I'd write down the outline of our story as an introduction.

My wife and I have been engaging in the lifestyle for about three months now. So far she has slept with three men(tonight a fourth), exchanged oral with a couple of others and turned down a host of others.

Highlights so far; the boyfriend she's seeing tonight is excited to cum in her mouth and has mentioned it in several emails. They also had quite a makeout session in her suv, minutes after they first met...he was able to give her an orgasm going down on her in the truck...and she blew him, but didn't get him off, preferring to wait until their first official date. The boyfriend she was with last night fucked her three times over two hours...the first two times cumming in a condom, but the last time shooting it on her chest, neck and getting some in her hair. That was pretty interesting...to have her come home with a bit of tangled hair. One of my favourite moments so far was after another truck makeout session she came home from. We climbed in to bed and under the covers where she tood her dress off. There was such an incredibly strong odor of sex...it was amazing. It was really the most visceral experience I've had of what she's doing. It was quite a moment. I also got a great text from her the other day when she was at work reading emails. "These boyfriends of mine are really making me horny my little cuck...I might have to use that little penis of yours tonight "

There's been lots of interesting details. She's gone back on the pill(she went off when I had a vasectomy), she's sent me to buy her condoms, sent me to buy her panties, her lingerie collection in general has exploded, she had me buy a pair of panties for myself to wear when she is out on a date and the best part of all for me is she is just more dominant towards me overall and her sex drive has increased more than I ever could have imagined.

Our marriage, which was already happy and content has become even more happy and exciting. I always knew I wanted to be submissive to my wife, but I never had cuckolding desires and I never imagined it would be the key to us both getting what we wanted sexually.

I'm happy to provide any other info that people might be interested in, or answer any questions.

Fem_fan,

Thanks for posting your wife's and your experiences after the first 3 months of your newly-adopted "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage which has, as a corollary (evidently), also led to satisfaction of your long-held desire to be her submissive husband in a femdom marriage.

fem_fan said:
Not sure if this is the correct place to leave it...

This is exactly the right place to leave it.

fem_fan said:
My wife and I have been engaging in the lifestyle for about three months now. So far she has slept with three men (tonight a fourth), exchanged oral with a couple of others and turned down a host more.

Excellent... your wife is doing well, very well. Extrapolation suggests she is on track to sleep with her one-hundredth lover, taking him vaginally (and/or anally, perhaps) in about 8 years. Finding herself turning down a "host" of supplicants, so to speak, is also very positive. It's almost certainly contributing greatly to her increased confidence in herself as a desirable woman with strong sex appeal, as well as to her increased confidence in her dominant role, and in your role as her submissive cuckold, in her femdom marriage.

fem_fan said:
Highlights so far; the boyfriend she's seeing tonight is excited to cum in her mouth and has mentioned it in several emails. They also had quite a makeout session in her suv, minutes after they first met...he was able to give her an orgasm going down on her in the truck...and she blew him, but didn't get him off, preferring to wait until their first official date.

Seducing her new boyfriend into sucking her cunt to orgasm "minutes after they first met," then sucking his cock but not allowing him to cum but rather requiring him to defer that 'til their "first formal date," was a very good demonstration on your wife's part of her ability to control her men and insist on sex in accordance with her desires (not theirs). She seems already to have a good feel for the concept that "sex is for the pleasure of the woman."

fem_fan said:
The boyfriend she was with last night fucked her three times over two hours...the first two times cumming in a condom, but the last time shooting it on her chest, neck and getting some in her hair. That was pretty interesting...to have her come home with a bit of tangled hair. One of my favourite moments so far was after another truck makeout session she came home from. We climbed in to bed and under the covers where she tood her dress off. There was such an incredibly strong odor of sex...it was amazing. It was really the most visceral experience I've had of what she's doing. It was quite a moment. I also got a great text from her the other day when she was at work reading emails. "These boyfriends of mine are really making me horny my little cuck...I might have to use that little penis of yours tonight. "

VERY good... your wife is handling this masterfully, and you are responding well as her cuckold. You seem to be a natural.

fem_fan said:
There's been lots of interesting details. .... [My wife has] sent me to buy her condoms, sent me to buy her panties, her lingerie collection has exploded, she had me buy a pair of panties for myself to wear when she is out on a date...

These, of course, are all things you should consider it your duty to do. Your wife might consider requiring you to wear panties at ALL times as daily reminder of your new marital status.

fem_fan said:
.... The best part of all for me is, my wife is just more dominant towards me overall. In addition, her sex drive has increased more than I ever could have imagined.

It's entirely appropriate that, in addition to taking it as her privilege and prerogative to date and fuck whomever she wishes while you remain faithful as her cuckold, your wife has also taken on the role of dominant partner in her marriage to you... in effect, the role of head of her household. Your comment about your wife's increased sex drive brings to mind a comment in Ley (2009): "To compare the sexual capacity of a man to that of a woman is like comparing the racing capability of a beat-up used _____ (fill in the common car brand of your choice) to that of a Ferrari."

fem_fan said:
Our marriage, which was already happy and content has become even more happy and exciting. I always knew I wanted to be submissive to my wife, but I never had cuckolding desires and I never imagined it would be the key to us both getting what we wanted sexually.

Voila!

fem_fan said:
I'm happy to provide any other info that people might be interested in, or answer any questions.

Has you wife considered requiring you to purchase a broad selection of different-colored panties, then wear a particular color on each day of the week so... in addition to being reminded each day you are her pantied submissive cuckold... you would also always know what day of the week it is...?

Since you find your wife's dominance of you a turn-on, you and she might consider the following exercise. (1) Your wife accompanies you to the lingerie store of her choice, where (2) you select a possible pair of panties to purchase, then (3) hold the panties in front of your crotch while your wife inspects them from a suitable distance, and (4) approves or disapproves. (5) Repeat until you find a pair your wife approves of. (6) Go to the cash register and stand in line, with your wife standing behind you. (7) When the clerk (female, presumably) rings up your panties, your wife hands you (say) a twenty dollar bill to pay for them, then you hand it to the clerk. (8) When the clerk hands you the change, turn and give the change to your wife. (9) Then, leave the store walking behind your wife, carrying your new panties in a small baggie. (10) Repeat this exercise on different days, in different lingerie stores of your wife's choice, until you have a sufficient collection of panties to wear a different pair and color on each day of the week.

Will look forward to hearing further from you about your wife's sexual adventures, her dominance of you, and psychological aspects of being her submissive cuckold.

—Custer

Thanks for the reply Custer...here's some responses.

-she might beat the 8 year pace by quite a bit. A couple of issues in the past three months have slowed her down, otherwise she would have easily passed four already(pretty good for a woman who had slept with seven men in her first 31 years)

-I have definitely been working on her for a while to make sure she considered her own pleasure first during sex. That was a concept she was already natural at and has taken to easily. She'll give a guy a couple of dates and if they don't make her cum, they're out.

-I actually had no idea I was such a natural cuckold. I knew I wanted to be submissive to her(others would never guess I am the submissive type), but cuckolding had never been anything I'd considered...chastity, domestic discipline, strapons, cream pies...those were my triggers. So, looking back it all goes hand in hand with cuckolding, but I hadn't considered myself a candidate to be such a happy and comfortable cuckold.

-So far the things she does to me when she goes out(bright pink panties, butt plug, chastity) are all for me. She hasn't become the dream dominant over night...but she is much more willing to indulge me and is much better(more invested in trying).

-Our lifestyle is still extremely private. She definitely would not be comfortable acting anything out in public...and for that matter, she prefers me to the maintain my other personality when we're around other person. My submissive side is just for her in private.

One additional note already to our story is last night she fucked her first really thick cock. She had great trouble getting it in her, but she did cum really quickly once she did. I'm fascinated to see whether it affects her preference in the future.

I like custer's suggestion of you wearing panties 24/7, a different color every day, and you washing them yourself.

I wish all men would take to cuckolding as easy as you - so many of them are into "JEALOUSY of the other guy", and it makes it so difficult for their wife to slide naturally into being head of the household.

It was truly as shocking to me as it would be anyone who knows me. It never occurred to me that my wife would like to fuck other guys. I never guessed I'd be so comfortable with it(much less think it's great fun) and my wife was equally surprised when I gave her the thumbs up to lay down.

After looking at so many guy's wives on here, maybe its only right to put a picture or two with the story of our cuckolding.

Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 239
I avidly read your post fem_fan, and replies by Saraha and Custer.
It made my dick as stiff as a mast of a sail ship.

But there is a phrase in your report that caused me some doubts about how much genuine it is:

fem_fan said:
...the first two times cumming in a condom, but the last time shooting it on her chest, neck and getting some in her hair...

I can't imagine how a man could cum so violently his third time in two hours.
Grown in a small community of boys of my age, and having attended an academy, I have real experience (large figures - not just anedoctal experience). Not even at that age any of us could be capable of such a performance: after cumming twice in less than two hours, cum a third time, shooting so far to reach his girl's hair- No way! I can't believe it. Sorry :(

And when I say "sorry" I really mean that I'm sorry. I would ratter prefer that the whole story is 100% true... :eek:

While the bs and truth are often difficult to wade through on here, I can totally vouch for him. We live in the same city and talk quite a lot and our wives have even spent time together. He's legit.

Saraha said:
That photo proves to me that she loves being a slutty wife. Any more pics?

==========

proves 2 me the photographer didn't use enough light :mad:

Beware of Photoshop!

duke9555 said:
==========

proves 2 me the photographer didn't use enough light :mad:

Agree, but she looks pretty to me :)
(Beware of what just a bit of Photoshop editing can reveal... ;) )

Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 103
GordonPym--glad you enjoyed our story thus far. Rest assured I'm not a fiction writer. I once wanted to be a journalist, so I don't mind writing, but I have an incredibly shitty imagination, so that wouldn't be a road I would travel. In regards to her boyfriend and his mysterious shooting cum, I can't really relate either. I very rarely shoot like that...but I have occasionally been shocked by one even after I have cum once or twice. As far as how truthful it is...my wife isn't into making things up just for my amusement and the evidence was all over the place. I also have the pleasure of access to her email that she uses for dating and they both had a laugh over the fact that he was even able to fuck her three times, much less where the cum ended up. Nice work on the picture as well. You helped me remember where that shot was taken by recognizing that big chair.

Lamont--glad you are back...we've missed you guys.

Duke9555--the picture was taken exactly how it was meant to be taken at the time. It was for our own personal use and achieved what we were looking for. Just thought some might like a glimpse of my lovely wife, no matter what the quality may be.

By the way Lamont...I was just thinking about your handle on here. Did you get that name because even though you have a cuckold's mind you have what is reported to be a bull's phallus?

dukes cock is always alert, I see it at least three times a day as I wade through all the hunky posts you guys are making. Any cock smaller than duke's is not going to cut it in my world. Lesser men should volunteer for domestic duties - you are not suited to be breeding club roles.

Saraha said:
dukes cock is always alert, I see it at least three times a day as I wade through all the hunky posts you guys are making. Any cock smaller than duke's is not going to cut it in my world. Lesser men should volunteer for domestic duties - you are not suited to be breeding club roles.

==============

thank you for your support :)

Saraha said:

========

my dicklete is oft times neatly tucked balls and all up my buttcrack
tucking it in so as not to offend the real female pop. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread