SandyWho

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 4, 2004
West
www.sandywho.com
sandywho_gallery10-3.jpg

Santa was good to me, I had a yummy New Years date. I had a great time, and I am pretty sure he did too. ;) I will have to fill you in later.

well......my husband and me made up samll cards.
it was 20 cards with things writen on them.
for my husband i wrote on one card....night out with 2 women, another card....ok to go to a swingers club without me.

and he..my husband... did a few cards for me too.
-afternoon with a guy of my choice.
-sex with one of my black friends.
-sex with a guy without condoms.
tehre were more

My 23yo son went to Pennies and bought my wife (his stepmom) some great nearsheer panty/bra sets. 6 of them in diff colors. She modelled them for us. It was great to see my son enjoy seeing my wifes nipples and big bush thru the sheer material.

oldr_nudist_couple said:
My 23yo son went to Pennies and bought my wife (his stepmom) some great nearsheer panty/bra sets. 6 of them in diff colors. She modelled them for us. It was great to see my son enjoy seeing my wifes nipples and big bush thru the sheer material.

i guess the family that lays together stays together lol

SandyWho said:
sandywho_gallery10-3.jpg

Santa was good to me, I had a yummy New Years date. I had a great time, and I am pretty sure he did too. ;) I will have to fill you in later.

OK we are still waiting.

O and what is hubby doing these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
SandyWho said:
sandywho_gallery10-3.jpg

U chickened out on the 3some thing didnt u?

Rhino said:
U chickened out on the 3some thing didnt u?

I wouldn't say I have chicken out, I just have been selective about finding partners.

SandyWho said:
I wouldn't say I have chicken out, I just have been selective about finding partners.

You should be, actually. I mean lets be honest, not all guys are the same.