• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anguish

• Thread starterssluvph
  • Start date

ssluvph

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2006
I took another sip of my drink pondering to myself how funny things work out in life. You're a guy who has a great wife, kids, marriage the whole enchilada then you have these fantasies about your wife screwing other men and coming home to tell you all about it. You get turned on by wanting to see her get made up for a date and how much you relish the idea that she wants to look good for another man. You have these ideas about how much closer you will be once she has been with another man and how she can share the details of her cuckolding you so the two of you can bond together closer.
Funny isn't it when you are finally able to somehow get her to cuckold you it doesn't seem to work out like you planned. Once you're in this new lifestyle so deep it occurs to you that she isn't following the script that you had laid out in your head for you to get the maximum out of the cuckold experience. You soon realize that your fantasy is yours but the twists it takes becomes hers the realization that if you even want to be in the same house with her, married to her etc. you have to adhere to her whims and how she is in fact controlling the cuckold experiences as she continues down an uncharted path with your lives.
I gulped my drink down and went to refill it has I thought to myself; "where the hell did this go so wrong." I'm sitting here drinking alone my beautiful wife is in the asleep in the bedroom. My mind drifted back to 6 months ago when our relationship was normal between us. Yea, you know, husband, wife, three kids house in the burbs both good jobs. Kari and I were high school sweethearts and married right after we both graduated from college 15 years ago.
My life changed when I out one night some old colleges buddies of mine. Over drinks we caught on our lives when Tom told us about how he and Amanda were having trouble in their marriage because she was having an affair and wasn't sure she wanted to quit it and had left Tom an ultimatum either allow her freedom or leave.
I don't know why at the time but my cock was has hard as a rock thinking about Tom's wife fucking another man. I asked him so many questions about it that he finally told me to shut up because it made him uncomfortable talking about her that way. I came home and jacked off 3 times just picturing his wife dressing for a date and fucking another man then I pictured my wife dressing up to go out with another man. I came so hard I thought I would pass out. The next day I went on the computer and found a plethora of information regarding the subject of cuckolding that would change my life. I would look up the cuckold/cheating wife sights and then jack off thinking about how much I would love it if Kari was cuckolding me. This served me well for a while then my mind became consumed by the idea of her cuckolding me. Knowing her like I did I knew it wouldn't be easy to get her to do, in fact I was worried that she may even get so mad at me that it would damage our marriage. I would spend my free time trying to think about scenarios to try and get her to do it to me.
I finally had the courage to tell her about my fantasies one night after we had been at one of my company's functions. Kari looked stunning to me that night. She wore a formal gown with a long slit almost to her hip. Her legs were encased with one of my favorites, sheer to waist silk pantyhose in a light tan color so when the slit opened up all you saw were long nylon legs. On her feet were 4" stiletto sandals that made her looking more regal. She had her hair done professionally that along with a pedicure and manicure. Her make up was more pronounced than usual with her eyes and lips driving me insane all night.
Every time I looked at her I kept thinking about how sexy she still looked at 37 after 3 kids. She had worked hard to get her figure back to what it was when we were in college. She stood 5'7 125 lbs with nice round firm 34B breasts. I always told her that her long legs were some of the sexiest around. I was a leg man not a breast man so she didn't mind about her what she would call small breasts. Her curly brown hair cascaded down to her bare shoulders. I looked at her thinking to myself; am I fucking crazy wanting her to fuck another guy, look at this sexy woman who loves me unconditionally is a wonderful mother, what the fuck is wrong with me I kept thinking. Then I saw her sitting next to one of my colleagues, the slit in her dress was open and you could see her nylon leg almost to her waist. She was laughing at his stupid jokes to be nice I'm sure but all I could picture was her pouty red lips sucking his cock. I wanted her to go out and fuck him. I even imagined her getting fucked tonight and when I get home she would show me her cum matted hair thru her sheer pantyhose. I was daydreaming about her fucking and sucking another man when the guy I was talking to finally snapped me out of my dazed look. He thought I must be nuts when I started babbling about how I was staring at that beautiful women at the table over there as I pointed to her. He looked over at my wife not knowing she was mine; "wow, nice looking legs all the up if you what I mean, boy I wonder who the lucky bastard is that will be between those gams tonight!" My cock went instantly hard when he said that about Kari. He didn't notice thank God, he continued; "I wonder if she works here, I should go see if she is married of course you know what they say rings don't plug holes." He laughed and said he was going to get anoth er drink I was so turned on that I decided we had been there long enough and went over to get Kari and go home. Oh yea I was going to be that lucky bastard tonight that got between those legs of hers.

My wife made me write this about how we got started in our new lifestyle.

I was so fucking horny by now that I even opened Kari's car door for her. She thought it was so sweet of me but I really wanted to see those long silky legs as she slid into the car.
All the way home she let me rub my hand on those long sexy nylon legs. You really have a fetish for my nylons don't you honey. "Yea baby and that's not all I have a fetish for." We continued our small talk on the drive home. I was torn with how turned I was by her sexiness but also my fantasy of her fucking another man. It was the way home when I decided I would share my fantasy tonight with her if the timing was right.
Kari took her dress off but before she could remove her bra or nylons I was all over her. Kari giggled asking what had gotten into me has I laid her on the bed kissing her body. I kissed and licked her feet, her spiked stilettos then moved up her long nylon legs till I was licking & kissing her crotch thru the sheer nylon. I bit and sucked at her pussy till I had finally worked a hole in her pantyhose. Kari moaned as my tongue probed her wet slit licking her sweet juice. I used my fingers to tear open a bigger hole then I dove in licking, sucking and swallowing her lovely pussy. I would gently nibble and bite on her clit driving her to wrap her long legs around my head. Kari was panting and I knew she was near an orgasm when I pulled away for her. Her legs came down from around me still quivering I know she was close to an orgasm but I quit because this was the time I had picked to tell her what I my fantasy was. Kari looked down at me with wonderment and disturbed why I had quit licking her pussy so I gently pushed two fingers in her and slowly finger fucked her using my thumb on her swollen clit. "Her eyes rolled back and her mouth made a slight O has she spread her legs as if she was receiving a cock. I slowly pumped my fingers in her then bent my head down and sucked her clit at the same time. Kari reached back and grabbed the headboard moaning how good it felt. Although she usually wasn't too vocal when sober because she had drank tonight and feeling no pain she let it out; "Oh yea baby lick it, lick my clit right there I love it honey." Kari kept moaning so I knew it was now or never.
I pulled my mouth back but kept my fingers and thumb working her over then in my softest, sexiest voice I whispered the words to her; "Kari, Kari honey you're so beautiful, I love licking you out, Kari you look so sexy with your stiletto's on and your pantyhose torn open in the crotch, I wish, I wish, I wish you had just come home from a date and were having me lick your lover's sperm from your fucked pussy. I wish you were showing me how he had torn open a hole in your pantyhose and fucked you and now you were showing me his sperm leaking out of you demanding that I eat his cum out of you." "Oh Kari I would it if you fucked another guy sometime." Kari suddenly was panting hard her hands went behind my head and she pulled my head to her pussy demanding that I eat it. I licked her pussy hard till I felt her orgasm. I kept licking and swallowed all of her juices till she was satisfied.
Once she had her breath back she opened her eyes looked me in the eye; "get on top and fuck me, fuck me hard I want your cock in me now!" I climbed on top of her but I was soft. Kari felt my soft cock flaccid against her thigh. 'What, what the fuck, you're soft, I don't turn you on what the heck is going on, I want to be fucked." She pushed me off of her moved down and took my cock in her mouth. Wow I thought she must have drank a lot tonight she rarely sucks my cock. Soon she was rubbing it up and down alternating sucking and rubbing till I was hard. I suddenly started to talk about my fantasy again she cut me off; "I want to be fucked get this hard or may take you on your offer and go out and fuck someone, a guy whose cock can stay hard, my God Dan don't I turn you on." Little did she know but with her idle threat of fucking some other guy my cock went rock hard. Kari mounted me and started to fuck me good when while I was asking her if my fantasy was okay with her; "yea, yea fine just fuck, me fuck me hard I want to feel you cum inside of me tonight". With all that had happened I suddenly came, spurting up inside her. She could feel I was coming; "Oh no, not yet, not the fuck yet, I haven't gotten off yet, I was almost there, fuck Dan, couldn't you wait another minute for me." She was still grinding against my soft cock moaning but with a mad look on her face.
Without warning she opened her eyes. She had a look like I had never seen before, serious, somewhat scary pissed off look. Kari didn't say a word she slowly moved up my body until she had her pussy over my face.
If you can't last with your cock then get your tongue in there and finish the job. I need to get off again tonight. You wanted to lick cum well start licking." Kari dropped down and ground her pussy into my face. This is it I thought I was going to eat cum for the first time from her fucked pussy. Even if it was mine I was turned by it. Grabbing the headboard with her hands she rocked back and forth rubbing her clit and fucked pussy into my mouth and nose. Kari kept moaning how good it felt till she suddenly stopped. Kari moved off of me and lies on the bed spreading her legs she yelled; "get over here and finish me off with your tongue." I tentatively looked at the swollen clit, and red swollen pussy I flicked my tongue out and licked outside her pussy. Kari reached behind my head and firmly pulled it towards her pussy. I said LICK IT, lick me to satisfaction or your cock won't go inside me again" I need to be satisfied now LICK IT". I drove my tongue deep into her fucked pussy has she held my head. Pretty soon she was humping my face panting until she had her orgasm. She held my head tightly to her pussy as she had her orgasm I was so hard by then after her actions and the way she looked just like I pictured her coming home from a date in my fantasies. Mussed up hair, smeared lipstick, torn pantyhose and high heels.
She allowed me my fantasy each time we made love but she would never talk about it when we were out of bed. She would even leave her pantyhose some nights when she came from work and allow me to tear them to eat and fuck her later. Even though she didn't talk about my fantasy she always seemed to enjoy hearing it when we were in bed. Soon we had another company function this time it was her company dinner we had to go to. She once again looked stunning but she also seemed different that night. Looking back I think she was already planning on what guy she was going to have her first affair with. Here I thought she didn't like it or like hearing about it but in fact she was very turned on and intrigued by being able to fuck other guys.
When we got home she was really horny and after she took off dress and this time purposely left her hose, bra and heels on. "She was really acting different to me she looked at me licked her pouty red lips; "crawl over here and kiss my feet." I was all over her, licking her nylon feet and stilettos when I started up her legs she pushed my head down with stiletto, "did I say legs yet" I bent down continuing my worship of her feet. Finally she let me lick up her legs while I was telling her how beautiful she looked and how much other men wanted to fuck her. "I know they do and maybe I will let them someday." My cock was rock hard hearing her getting into my fantasy with me. She responded by breathing heavier and pumping her p ussy at me telling me to orally satisfy her. I tore a hole open in her pantyhose and licked her pussy like I had never done it before. I lifted my head up and asked her if she would suck my cock she licked her lips and said “Bring it on lover!†I was shocked, I had I always wanted her to suck my cock and now my focus was to see her sucking another man's cock and fucking him. The funny part is that she said she does not really like sucking my cock telling me that "good girls" don't do that and that she is a wife and mother. I moved in position of 69 with her and she took my cock in her mouth sucking it like a pro. After a few minutes of this she panted to me to fuck her. I pulled away and got on top driving my cock into her pumping her telling how sexy she looked and how I wanted to watch her with another man, sucking his cock and fucking her. She seemed so turned on by this that she played along telling me she wanted me inside of her, telling me to fuck her good 'just like her boyfriend does'. I don't know if it was the wine or what but as she played along telling me about "her boyfriend’s†cock that did it. I came abruptly just hearing her say it even though it was all fantasy. "Oh fuck again, you came again so fast, I'm not going to let you talk about that shit anymore if you can't stay hard for more than a minute in me." She was pissed. Without a word she reached over to her night stand and pulled out a large dildo. "Kari, when the hell did you get that"? Kari didn't respond she spread her legs wide. I watched with amazement. The fake cock looked real. It was about 8†long with life like veins and two large balls on the bottom. Kari looked at me wantonly as she slowly inserted the large fake cock in herself. My mouth was open here was my wife laying on the bed legs spread pantyhose crotch ripped out inserting this cock deep into her pussy.

I've been practicing, I can get it all the way in to the balls. I wish it was bigger, maybe the next one will be or maybe the next guy will be." She laughed then threw her head back and fucked herself with the cock. Kari had a nice rhythm going she looked over at me with my 4" hard on "You Like talking about cock in me well now watch me fuck this thing, at least this cock can fuck me till I cum." "Kari how big is it, how do you fit it."Watch stupid." She closed her eyes and soon the massive cock was buried inside her she closed her legs tight and pumped her ass till she had her orgasm.
I was so turned on by what she looked like, that I was hard as a rock again. I tried to climb on her and enter her when she pushed her hand and held my chest with her long sharp pointed nails and stopped me. "What do you think you are going to do?" I looked at her with my mouth open . "What, I should let you stick your cock in me again so you can fantasize and cum early again? I don't think so, at least not tonight anymore, now that I'm satisfied you can jack off or go to sleep I don't much give a dam." I was shocked not only did she not talk like that but she was acting strange as well. Kari got up changed and went to bed.
Things were different between us over the next few days and the following weekend she demanded that we talk. We sent the kids to some friend's houses for the weekend so we could talk. She wanted to know all about what I was going thru sexually. Kari made us both a drink I noticed she looked stunning to me dressed casually in jeans and sweater but her hair was done nice, make up on, nice nails done in a color I love and oh yes my favorite sheer tan nylons. It was almost as if she was trying to tell me, boy look at me good because once I have another guy I will not be the same. She listened while I poured my heart out about how I felt.

The following is her questions with my replies;
1. Do you want to sleep with other women? No.
2. Why do you want me to fuck other men? It turns me on.
3. You can't have any other women this will be a one way lifestyle. Yes Kari.
4. What If I go thru with this and start to date other men can you handle it? Yes, I believe I can
5. If I do this do you understand there is no going back. Yes, I know.
6. What if you lose me? I looked stunned at her and stammered out that I had hoped it would not happen.
5. If I do this, I do it my way, I will try however to honor some of your wishes but they will be on my terms at all times, understood? Yes Kari
6. This will be kept a secret, I will have a secret life from the kids, family, church, school, work etc. but when I decide to do it, it will be done quietly and you will be required to cover any event that would take place in case I am not there.
7. The kids are not to know that their mother is dating, having sex with other men, or taking lovers. We will be united on this covering up my activity to our kids. (Son-14 and the girls 12 & 8).
She looked at me asked me if the conditions were okay. I was hard as a rock nodding yes. She smiled, bent down and kissed me full on the mouth while her nails raked over my hard cock thru my jeans. When she broke our kiss she asked if there is any outfit I wanted to see her today while she let me fuck her one last time under our old routine. I told her how turned on I was last weekend when she let me fuck her while she wore her tan nylons and heels. She laughed as she walking away, "I know what you like I've been on your computer, nylons, high heels, wives that fuck other men, husband's humiliated licking other men's cum out of there wive's fucked pussy's oh yea Dan baby I've read it all about what you like and I think I will give it to you." I was stunned, read my computer? Oh my God she knows everything.
She called me into the bedroom. When I entered I was stunned, there was my wife wearing the torn cum stained pantyhose from last weekend and her black 4" stiletto sandals. With her hands on her hips she smiled and said "well hubby, you have me for the last time; this weekend is yours because from now on they will be mine." I was turned on but also getting a little uneasy about how matter of fact she was being.
The sex with her that weekend rivaled our honeymoon and she capped it by sucking my cock and swallowing. She licked her lips tasting my cum on them then smiled at me telling me "well I guess I better get used to that after all, sluts suck cock don't they" She laughed at me as she continued licking her lips telling me she couldn't wait u til she could suck another man's cock. In fact she said; "I've been practiceing on my dildo so I will be able to take a big down my throat." I was really uneasy with her new attitude but decided to go along with it after all it was my idea and fantasy and it made me hard...
Weeks went by normal without any incident. Then it happened. I came home from work one Friday night to a quiet house. I walked around till I got to our bedroom. I was stunned when I opened the door. There was my wife sitting in front of the mirror finishing putting on her make up. I looked her up and down. 4" tan stiletto sandals I had never seen, lace top tan silk nylon stockings being held by a tan silk garter belt. Her bra was a lace under wire I had never seen before showing cleavage. She looked at me thru the mirror continuing to get ready. "The kids are at my mom's for the weekend. I have a date so do you mind leaving the room while I finish getting ready". I was stunned. "A date"? I asked. "Yes a date, with a man you remember our agreement don't you? Now leave I want to finish I am nervous because I've decided that tonight I am going to fuck him". "Who, when?" I asked nervously. "Come on, now I am not telling you those things but he is a man I met at the mall a few weeks ago while I was buying some new outfits, we've been together a couple of times but all we did was make out and I sucked him off but I never let him fuck me yet, well tonight that is going to change. Now please leave Dan, or next time I will get ready at work." Next time, she hadn't done it yet but she already knew there would be a next time, but wait maybe she had already done it. I was really confused now but hard as a rock.
I left the room so my wife of 15+ years so she could finish getting ready for her date. Was she really going to to fulfill my fantasy? Was she really going out with another man? I was hard as ever as I waited for her to finish. I heard the clicking of her stilettos on our hardwood floor. I scrambled up and ran into the kitchen before she could leave. We looked at each other for a long moment. I eyed her from head to toe. The stiletto's I love, the sheer and nylons, her new tan leather skirt and her new white top and under wire bra showing ample cleavage. I looked at her long black eyelashes, with a touch of eye shadow, her make up perfect as always her light pink glossy lipstick and her shiny pink nails. She stood there staring at me finally I noticed the small suitcase; "what's with the suitcase Kari, when are you coming home." "My terms remember but because this is the first time I will answer you, if the night goes as well as expected I will be spending the weekend with him. I have enough clothes to last till I come home Sunday. I will be home before mom and my sister bring the kids back and I want you to have supper ready for all of us. If I don't stay with him I am going to Becky's for the weekend and we will be going out dancing, either way I will not be home till late Sunday afternoon. I hope you are getting what you wanted out of this." She turned opened the door to the garage and left. I listened to garage door going down part of me wanting to run after her and say it was all a mistake.
I sat down alone in the house replaying the last few moments wondering where it was going to lead us. I got up got a beer then walked to the bedroom.
In our bedroom I caught the strong scent of her perfume. I looked over at her make up table. I saw a piece of paper laying there so I walked over to read it. Dan, thank you for allowing me this opportunity to explore our sexuality. I do hope we both get what we want out of this. I do love you and no interest in living without you. I think we will need to keep this in mind as this new lifestyle develops. Don't worry about me, if something goes wrong I will call you to come and get me. I know you wanted to see me doing this with man or at least know more details but I need to do this my way first, I hope you understand. By the way look under the covers on my side of the bed I left something for you. I know how turned you are by my pantyhose/nylons so I wore those pantyhose all week, smell the crotch while I'm out getting fucked, taste what you are missing and if you feel like it masturbate into them thinking about how another man's cum is going inside of your wife at the same time. See you Sunday. Love Kari.
I was turned on beyond my wildest dreams. I pulled her covers back and saw her used tan pantyhose. I picked them up and sniffed her scent in the crotch then I sniffed the feet where I could smell the leather shoes she had worn with them. Needless to say I not only tasted and licked the pantyhose crotch and feet but I also made sure I masturbated into the crotch several times until she came home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JamaalMbofwe

Users who are viewing this thread