• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anniversary Surprise

• Thread starterjack7
  • Start date

jack7

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2006
On our anniversary my wife Sarra called me at work and told me to come home early because she had a surprise for me. When I got home there was a note on the table to get undressed and meet her in the bedroom. I took off my clothes and went to the bedroom, but the door was locked. I could her Sarra moaning and groaning with pleasure in the room, so I knocked and she yelled out, “stay out there tiny dick, I’m not ready.” I waited in front of the door for about 30 minutes while I listened to what I thought was Sarra being fucked by one of her bulls. When she opened the door she was very sweaty and almost out of breath. She was dressed like a good slut wife, tight short black dress with no braw or panties on and the room smelled like sex, you could tell she just threw the dress back on after getting her brains fucked out. I was shocked to see however, no black bulls in the room with her, only a beautiful black women. Sarra said “surprise” and she walked over and gave her girlfriend a deep kiss. Tomika was wearing a tight leather corset and had a huge black strap-on. Sarra started rubbing Tomika’s clit under the strap-on as she kissed her, then she dropped to her knees and started deep-throating the monster strap-on until she almost puked. “God I wish you had a big dick like this instead of your tiny dick, then I wouldn’t have to fuck other guys all the time,” Sarra said. Tomika smiled at me and said, “well are you surprised?” I said, “of course, and horny as hell too!” Tomika said, “Do you want to see me fuck her some more, I already gave her a test drive and she loved it.” But before I could answer, Sarra said, “get over here tiny dick and lick my clit while Tomika fucks me.” I did just that and Sarra came again. Then Sarra told Tomika to sit on my face so I could show her what a good ass licker I was. Meanwhile Tomika ate Sarra’s pussy as she stood over us. Then I ate Sarra’s ass and pussy while she ate Tomika’s until she came. Then Sarra looked at me and started laughing and said, “now its your turn to get fucked while I watch.” Tomika said, “get on the bed doggy style bitch,” and I did. Sarra lubed up my asshole and started putting her fingers in 1 by 1 until she had 4 or 5 in and it was stretched out, then she crammed the monster strap-on Tomika was wearing into my ass. When I screamed, her and Tomika laughed even loader and Tomika said I sounded like a “little girly bitch.” Tomika was pumping me hard and forcing the whole length of the strap-on in me. My eyes were watering and Sarra was watching me and smiling and laughing as she played with her clit and stuck her fingers in herself and asked me if it felt good. After Tomika fucked me for awhile Sarra put on the strap-on and fucked me until my asshole was rubbed raw, then she made me suck the strap-on right out off my own ass. Sarra told me to clean up the mess and said, “Tomika and I are going out tonight and tomorrow night so I’m just going to stay at Tomika’s until Sunday.

beyond cool

Users who are viewing this thread