• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anonymous c2c.?

• Thread starterDirtmaria
  • Start date

Dirtmaria

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2023
United Kingdom
Who has tried or enjoys going live on cam with a stranger/strangers ..? I have been on cam live with another woman ,man and a couple never showing any pics while my husband watches and love to watch him on cam with a or couple. Are there many others who like to do the same.??

I’d be down to jump on cam with you. We can a bit more of each other during that time. I’m certain we will both enjoy what we see

Dirtmaria said:
Who has tried or enjoys going live on cam with a stranger/strangers ..? I have been on cam live with another woman ,man and a couple never showing any pics while my husband watches and love to watch him on cam with a or couple. Are there many others who like to do the same.??
I totally get off watching a guy make semen while I know he's watching my wife's pics/vids and telling me what he'd do to her... when they pulse semen out, I usually start to spill it also.

MinnesotaDude said:
I totally get off watching a guy make semen while I know he's watching my wife's pics/vids and telling me what he'd do to her... when they pulse semen out, I usually start to spill it also.
Well I’d love to see her so I can imagine what I’d do and how my cum would slowly makes its way out of her thoughout the day

VikingDJS said:
Well I’d love to see her so I can imagine what I’d do and how my cum would slowly makes its way out of her thoughout the day
if I knew you had taken my wife, I would have cleaned her up...

Reactions: VikingDJS
MinnesotaDude said:
if I knew you had taken my wife, I would have cleaned her

MinnesotaDude said:
if I knew you had taken my wife, I would have cleaned her up...
DM incoming

Users who are viewing this thread