• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another pic of my innocent young wife

• Thread starterFuckMyFaithfulWife
  • Start date

FuckMyFaithfulWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2013
What do you guys think? She is only 25, she fucked a lot of guys before we met in college and then when we got married she went prude on me...trying to find a way to bring back the wild side of her.

1.jpg

Smoing body bro! It might take a while but you'll get there

she is made for hot hot sex and if I say so myself bareback

Same situation with my wife- she told me she'd been with over 35 guys and a number of women... but soon after we were engaged things in the bedroom started grinding to a halt. No sex is less than once a month, and has been that way for years. I'd guess I cum jerking off around 100 times for every time I get sex.

How many is "a lot"?

subhub2k said:
Same situation with my wife- she told me she'd been with over 35 guys and a number of women... but soon after we were engaged things in the bedroom started grinding to a halt. No sex is less than once a month, and has been that way for years. I'd guess I cum jerking off around 100 times for every time I get sex.

Yeah that sounds about the same as my situation, sucks because you know the slut is in her but how the hell do you bring it back out?

Users who are viewing this thread