• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any black men wanna fuck Mary?

• Thread starterMaryInIndiana38
  • Start date

MaryInIndiana38

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2004
Any black men wanna fuck Mary?

Who wouldn't want to???

interested and what part of IN? since I'm in IL not too far from the IL/IN border

Lets see the goods she's offering. Tits, pussy and ass. I'm sure it's grade A meat, but there's not a black guy that wouldn't want to see it.

Lets see the goods she's offering. Tits, pussy and ass. I'm sure it's grade A meat, but there's not a black guy that wouldn't want to see it.

Lets see what she's offering. Tits, Pussy, and Ass. I'm sure it's grade A meat, but there's not a black guy that wouldn't want to see it.

I'M IN CENTRAL ILL. I'D LOVE TOO

DSC00948---1.jpg

Hi Eatugood

hi. thanks for the reply. can u come to indy during the week? hubby travels and i'd love to meeet u.

Meet In Indy

Hi Mary,

I'm in Indy and I love to play with married women. Reply back if you're interested. Let's get to know each other better.

Attachments

• swing3_210.jpg
    swing3_210.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 4,656
I want to

When can we get together?

hubby gone in june

hubby will be in europe most of june and i'm ready for some fun.

Attachments

• mary_8.jpg
    mary_8.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3,943
Well i'm ready for a roadtrip...Hit me up a let me know.when and where

i'm ready

this is black mantis and i am ready to pay you a visit that you will never ever forget. hit me at alex23231@cox.net

nice pics

Users who are viewing this thread