• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any black men want my wife?

• Thread startersharemywife
  • Start date

sharemywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2006
Do you guys like her white pussy.

Attachments

• MYDC0406.JPG
    MYDC0406.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 729
  • MYDC0405.JPG
    MYDC0405.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 617
  • MYDC0408.JPG
    MYDC0408.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 844
look much better if my big black cock was hangin from it

where located?

if u are ever in the dallas area. ummm. penatration nation.

yes i do would fuck her hard infront of you
fel free to e-mail me

More pics of my wife.

Would love to see her in bed with a black man.

Attachments

• MYDC0402.JPG
    MYDC0402.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 288
  • MYDC0409.JPG
    MYDC0409.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 188
I would enjoy fucking her ASS ...however have no idea where you two live.... Help Us out

I would love some of that!!

I would love some of that!!

Where in eastern Pa.

DAM!!!! Atlanta, GA area.... if you ever get this way...look me up

wow sounds great sweetie.
you look great in the pictures where you reside would love to help you out wiht the real thing parot24@yahoo.com

charlieparker

Oh Yeah! I'd Love To Shove My 8 1/2 In Nigger Cock Up Her Big Ass And Fuck Her In Front Of You - After I Busted My Nuts Up Her Ass You Could Lick Out My Cum From Her Asshole As She Sucked Clean My Shit And Cum-covered Nigger Cock- After I Would Fuck Her Big Hot Cunt For Black Cock Until I Filled It Up With A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Baby Making Seed - Then You Could Lick Her Stinking Cunt Clean As I Fucked Her Mouth Until I Shot Another Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Down Her Throat

Black man with eleven, six foot, four ex ball player, would love that fuck pussy to show off, if you are real only! Travel extensively, not interested in white girls afraid of big black dick.

Users who are viewing this thread