• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any disaster stories

• Thread starterblesmess94
  • Start date

blesmess94

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2005
my wife and i are tetering on the edge of trying this out for a 1-shot deal. we've been married 15 years, she is hot and sexy and multi orgasmic. she wants to but is scared. we're easing into it all - if there are any long island studs willing to put in the time and effort hit me with a private message.

anyone go through with it and then realized that you were too jealous but it was too late to do anything about it?

Not a disaster, but close.

We have been living this life style on and off for a long time now.
I have nearly lost her once, about 10 years ago, and have had a lot of problems with her current boy friend, who has got very close to her, although things are great at the moment.

My advice to you would be to never let them be totally alone together.

In my experience, (or at least as far as my wife is concerned), she has a lot of trouble staying un emotionally attached to people she is fucking. If she doesn’t fancy them she wont fuck them. Then if she spends enough time with them, she ends up falling for them.

I have heard them whisper to each other, when they thought I couldn't hear, and in the after glow of a very good orgasm "I love you" to each other, and that hurt. If you’re not ready for that kind of thing, then this might not be for you.

Keep an eye on her phone.

If she wont let you look at it you can bet your life its because there is something on it she doesn't want you to see, and it sure as hell wont be the Christmas shopping list.

If she is using MSN to chat, keep a log of what’s said. I think if you can spot the danger signs early and pull the plug on them you might save yourself a lot of heart ache.
On the other hand you might miss out on a really good friend for you, and your lovely wife, and some very exciting times.

It’s a tough call, but one thing for sure. It wont be boring :eek:

note

One thing I would like to add though Blesmess, is that you wont get much response to this thread.

People on this forum hate to know that things go wrong.

Most people on here want to enjoy, and encourage this way of life, and to see pics of your wife full of her boyfriends cum.

I think that its important for people to know that there is a good chance things can, and do, go bad sometimes. :(

wifey doesnt use the computer at all let alone im'ing. the can definately do without this - this is really my fantasy not hers. she likes to roll play and would be happy with keeping it at that.

she would like to try some different cock but doesnt NEED it. that's why it would be a 1-shot deal. it would basically fuel our own lovemaking when we roll play - now we'd have a face and experience to use when we're pretending and fucking each other.

Success is no accident

All good advice here for the realistic crowd. This is another good post.

asianlady2 said:
Took along time to get her to see it my way (Male mindset). Got to reassure and let her know she is #1. Also you have to let her know that men like to "See stuff". Also keep re-affirming she has ultimate veto power even up until meeting with booked pre-paid hotel room and even at time of entrance into the room, and let her know you are there to protect her. She has to know she is somewhat in control. Also if you only want to share with well hung. Proof pics. Also screen the guys by IM...ask questions etc. We are more of a MFM have fun couple. Not a slave, cream pie...I want to degrade you type couple. It took along time, but we are all human. For the guys that live the internet fantasy...don't be sad. I once did. Then we-I started talking and communicating about it. Most wives are human too...LOL. They love to be desired. Golden rule #1, your guy you are working the deal with have him send a "YOUR HOT" email. it works. We have a yahoo profile non nude she knows about, so have the guy mention yahoo and keep your setting up the deal a secret....I saw you on yahoo and your HOT!... These are a few secret that worked for me.. Make them your own and hope it workds out for you too.

The main things are preparation and dilligence. Take your time, lots of communication (especially before), and don't get too caught-up to see risks.

Please visit our thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing

blesmess94 said:
wifey doesnt use the computer at all let alone im'ing. the can definately do without this - this is really my fantasy not hers. she likes to roll play and would be happy with keeping it at that.

she would like to try some different cock but doesnt NEED it. that's why it would be a 1-shot deal. it would basically fuel our own lovemaking when we roll play - now we'd have a face and experience to use when we're pretending and fucking each other.

That’s how it starts out.

After a while you get to enjoy seeing, or hearing about her with other men so much that you encourage her to do it more and more.
Before you know it you are letting them have a relationship inside your own marriage, and not long after that her behaviour changes towards you as she starts to put her boyfriends feelings, and desires before your own.

That’s when the jealousy really starts to kick in and things start to fall apart.

I'll agree with Vigo on this 3 billion percent. It took me two years to get my wife to break things off with a guy she was fucking. I was fool enough to give her enough rope and she damned near hung our marriage. We still LOVE to play but we do so with each other present.

Playing with Fire

Dear Blessmess (and others),

There's no question that cuckolding is literally playing with fire. You're encouraging your wife to share herself, her intimate self, with another man. And no joke, "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars"; many, if not most, women want a relationship with a lover, not just a good fuck.

My advice has always been to make sure your marriage is secure before you begin, and to make sure it can withstand her finding a GREAT lover. If you two are good together, and you know that cuckolding is something which you are going to try TOGETHER (whether you're with her on her dates or not), then it can work for everyone. But if your marriage is shaky, this is NOT the way to repair it.

Also, you should both have a bail-out agreement: having decided that your marriage is the most important thing, you both agree to stop instantly if either of you is uncomfortable. If one of you won't stop when the other wants to bail out, that's trouble.

Good luck to both of you, and bottom line: keep talking to each other as things progress. Be her best friend, even if you're not her best lover.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Users who are viewing this thread