• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any long time creampie eaters?

• Thread starterCumBreedSquirt
  • Start date
Eating frozen cum...

IMG_1037 (2).JPG
IMG_1037 (3).jpg

CumBreedSquirt said:
I started doing it with my 2nd GF and have done it with almost every lady since. Never ate another mans, and dont want to, but thoroughly enjoy doing it with my own. Anyone else? Ladies, what are your thoughts on your man eating his creampie out of you?
When we first married I had a problem with premature ejaculation! After a mont my wife told me if I finished first she expected me to eat her pussy to make her finish too! I worried what she would think of me eating my one cream pie and having cum in my mouth but next time I finished Bedford she did I went down on her and ate her pussy til she had a screaming orgasm. When I finished she pulled me up to her and gave me a big French kiss with my cum and her pussy juice all over my mouth! We have been doing that ever since!

TBH, I don't remember if it was my first time cleaning up, and I don't think it was, as I always had a cum fetish. When I was 18, my young wife was 20. We'd been out on the lake with a older friend - maybe 23, lol. After we went to his house, we got naked, putting our clothes in the dryer. So we smoked a joint, had some music on and one thing led to another, and we enjoyed a threesome. It was very hot, and a new experience. I was a bit shy because his cock was at least a couple inches longer and fatter than mine. Watching his cock slide in my young wife was 'very' exciting, and he fucked her well. I climbed up for my fun after he had cum, and got my very first silky seconds after a larger cock. Needless to say, I didn't last but a few strokes before cumming. I remember being embarrassed by that, didn't know what to do, so figured I'd eat her to bring her to orgasm.
So, my first recollection of eating another man's cum, and a silky seconds filled pussy. I've been at it ever since!

Users who are viewing this thread