• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any mwfs traveling to or in the DC/MD/NO VA area

• Thread starterbillb18922
  • Start date

billb18922

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2005
Hello , My name is Bill. I am looking to meet and hook up with mwf's or single white females traveling to or in the Washington DC area. I am 48 yrs
old but l'm in excellent shape. I'm 5 9" 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches. As far as my background I'm college educated,employed and I know how to conduct myself in public and private.
Sexually,I'm a heavy cummer and exploder who aims to please. I'm looking for real females who want to meet.No game players. i can only say that if you get back with me you will get big black dick on a regular basis.I'm looking for a female I can sex down and fill her holes with cum on a regular basis. I'm into splattering faces and shooting cum between tight cheeks and pussies.
Mature females are encouraged to reply but I'm in need of some good female I can get with on a regular basis who desires black dick. I'm looking for slender to well built females who are proportional with shapely asses. Any white females out there with round rideable booty please apply.I have an ad in the DC and MD section of Dark Caver. I am for real and will respond to all for real women.
Later,
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread