• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any mwfs traveling to or in the DC/MD/NO VA area

• Thread starterbillb18922
  • Start date

billb18922

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2005
I am a 48 yr old single straight disease free black male in the Washington DC area. I'm looking to hook up with for real MWFS
in the area and those traveling in the area for no strings encounters
and regular meetings. I'm college educated,employed and I know how to conduct myself in public and private. I'm 5 9" 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches. I'm a heavy cummer and exploder who
loves to shoot big loads all over and in holes that need a good drilling.
Only for real horny women please . You can gey back here or e-mail me at billbanks1234567890@hotmail.com. I'm looking to meet for real horny
MWFS. I'm in great shape for 48 yrs old and look much younger. I f your
a younger babe looking for older black dick. I'm your guy.If your a hot older fox, then I want to satisfy you too. I am looking for real horny
married sluts. I love a shapely ass too. So any of you horny women get back with me.You won't regret.

Bill

Hi. Married Cleveland gal that travels to the DC area. Looking for a real meeting, possible long term hookup. Very horny and very shapely, 50, but still look very sexy and sultry. Have a good one. Theresa

Users who are viewing this thread