• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any other bulls agree?

• Thread startersharklasers
  • Start date

sharklasers

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2021
Am I the only bull that thinks the opposite of slamming some guys wife is way hotter? I like to make love to them with lots of kissing, bring them off first then finish inside them. Some cucks just want to see their wife get nailed. I also love to sleep over and go again during the night. Doesn't bother me if hubby sleeps in the bed too as long as he's cool that wifey and I will go at it again. Is it just me? I'm not into all that trash talk either. If hubby has a smaller or bigger cock than mine - don't care. I'm just grateful for the use of his wife and make sure she has a good time too.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and MsPAWGandhubby
Man… spoken like a true bull!! I love the idea of her falling “in love” with her bull… I love bdsm etc but the mental connection would be so sexy to witness..

Funny, I never really think of myself as a bull!!! I never meet women at the request of their husband and I've never slept with a married woman who's husband at didn't at least know (if they aren't present). I'm not really into humiliating, if that gets him off - good for him. I'm too busy enjoying her company

Reactions: SquirmingSub and MsPAWGandhubby
You don’t have to be into humiliation… contrary to popular belief that’s exactly how these relationships start in the real world… women mostly want someone to feel comfortable and appreciated..

Sounds like a true Alpha type that knows what he desires.

Reactions: sharklasers
Yes, I'm gentle, well mannered but firm. Sometimes you have to make them vulnerable to be strong. We all must endure sexual humiliation to make us stronger or reaffirm our sub status. Many of the Bulls here are not true Alpha Masters. A big brown dick might help get you started but you need brains and personality to lead and own pussy and cucks.

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread